Why It Doesn't Pay To Be A Simp

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
How do you know you she didn't clown you to someone else? Idk, I just dont fukk with the idea of rewarding sheisty people, no matter how different I think another person is from me. She has the nerve to talk shyt about him, she'll probably do the same to you. Women give out their number like its nothing, not a thing to think of as a qualifier for how you are different.

She gamed you extra hard in a smooth way. :manny: Like, you can talk shyt about the other guy all you want, but at the end of the day, you pretty much rewarded her for being a bytch as she gossiped to you. It's not a stretch to believe she talked the same shyt about you to someone else.

You're right. There are no exceptions. And like I said, if given the opportunity, that chick woulda done the same thing to me. This is why I didn't press her and I keep stressing that me and her had a casual conversation. We exchanged numbers and she asked me to hit her up and that's the furthest it went in that direction.

I agree with you that I really shouldn't be entertaining her. I'm guess I'm just curious to see how far she'll go to try to play me. When you know you're dealing with a snake, you anticipate the bite. lol. I know better, I'm just letting this ride out. Who knows, I might never hear from her again. :manny:

As far as clowning, she could say I got this nikka to buy me a drink. That's not how it really went down, but I'm cool with that. If I wasn't then I would have never mentioned it in this thread. I would have fabricated the story to make me look like some super pimp who bags bytches with the snap of a finger. lol.

And I actually feel bad for dude. But like somebody mentioned, he could have gotten the number. But then why would he be mad at me talking to her if he did his thing already? :yeshrug:

In the club, numerous dudes will get the same chick's number. We don't hate on each other after we're done. If I see the chick I just bagged talkin to the next dude, I don't sweat it. The club isn't for cuffin. We share these club girls. Maybe that's just how I see it tho. God forbid a dude wants to make a happy home with one of them.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You're right. There are no exceptions. And like I said, if given the opportunity, that chick woulda done the same thing to me. This is why I didn't press her and I keep stressing that me and her had a casual conversation. We exchanged numbers and she asked me to hit her up and that's the furthest it went in that direction.

I agree with you that I really shouldn't be entertaining her. I'm guess I'm just curious to see how far she'll go to try to play me. When you know you're dealing with a snake, you anticipate the bite. lol. I know better, I'm just letting this ride out. Who knows, I might never hear from her again. :manny:

As far as clowning, she could say I got this nikka to buy me a drink. That's not how it really went down, but I'm cool with that. If I wasn't then I would have never mentioned it in this thread. I would have fabricated the story to make me look like some super pimp who bags bytches with the snap of a finger. lol.

And I actually feel bad for dude. But like somebody mentioned, he could have gotten the number. But then why would he be mad at me talking to her if he did his thing already? :yeshrug:

In the club, numerous dudes will get the same chick's number. We don't hate on each other after we're done. If I see the chick I just bagged talkin to the next dude, I don't sweat it. The club isn't for cuffin. We share these club girls. Maybe that's just how I see it tho. God forbid a dude wants to make a happy home with one of them.
stop defending urself my dude. remember 99% of the coli are 6figure/year cats who smash only top-notch dimes and has had women figured out since thay popped out the womb

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
stop defending urself my dude. remember 99% of the coli are 6figure/year cats who smash only top-notch dimes and has had women figured out since thay popped out the womb

:rudy: You all always gotta resort to this outrageous generalized exaggeration when simpery is call out. Go to that tales thread and type up some more simp chronicles :why:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Funny how nobody in here has ever bought a woman a drink :mjpls: