Why It Doesn't Pay To Be A Simp

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps

Lol. She didn't catch me slippin.

I didnt buy her a drink to get her to like me. We ended up talking for over 30 minutes, and i had ordered me another drink so I ordered her a martini as well, convo was decent. I understood that I was dealing with a liquor pimp. The difference was that I ordered for her what I wanted to order. Cost me 7 bucks. She wasn't getting no top shelf drink off me. Tax write off. I can live with that.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I didnt buy her a drink to get her to like me. We ended up talking for over 30 minutes, and i had ordered me another drink so I ordered her a martini as well, convo was decent. I understood that I was dealing with a liquor pimp. The difference was that I ordered for her what I wanted to order. Cost me 7 bucks. She wasn't getting no top shelf drink off me. Tax write off. I can live with that.

simping isn't really about the monetary value, dude buying top shelf could just have more disposable income. she caught you slipping, bruh.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

:comeon: :usure:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikka used selective omission. :pachaha:

Look man, it's okay to buy a chick one drink. It's just funny how you shytted on the simp but left out your own contribution to her morning after hangover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i've seen this but sometimes i've seen worse from the female's end. like this past monday, i played this gig and there was this one girl that came up to the area the musicians hang out in and there was this guy trailing her. i thought it was her boyfriend because he was following her so closely. i didn't catch the whole conversation she had with two other members of the band because i wasn't in the mood to really deal with any women that night so i went downstairs to the bar to get something to drink. i'm sitting at the bar, and one of the bari saxophonist comes over, then this girl comes over along with the random guy and she's talking about how the trumpet player commented on her body. she asks me what do i think and i'm like "yeah, he's right" but i'm really not trying to give her the time of day because i can see that the other cats are swarming over her. you got two people in the band and one other random dude trying to get at that girl, it's too many people.

anyways, i go back up to the band area, and come to find out, another one of my friends is trying to get at her and is talking about stealing the bytch from the guy. i'm like "don't do that, don't break that guy's heart" and they're like "nah man, that's not even his girlfriend and he's running behind her". at this point, i'm still like "shyt, that's fukked up, this guy's trying so hard to get some but she's after the musicians and doesn't give a damn about him". so i leave and head to this other club down the street. later i see the trumpet player walking off fast from this corner street, then like 10 minutes later i see the bari sax player walking but i stop him and asking what happened with girl and he's like "yeah, she just gave us head". lmao. point of the story, if you can tell a girl isn't into you like that, no need to handcuff her or lavish her with shyt. all you're doing is building up her confidence for the next man. and in more cases than not, the next man ain't gonna care about you because he barely cares about the woman either, aside from getting something from her...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Geez that's tough. :wow:

Where the fukk is the pride? How can you hold your head high following a chick around like a hungry little mutt? :mindblown:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
If a chick is already on your nuts, I don't see anything wrong with doing some shots with her. :manny:

As far as buying a drink as an ice-breaker? Nah. :smh:

Now having a chick buy you drinks = :win:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
nikka used selective omission. :pachaha:

Look man, it's okay to buy a chick one drink. It's just funny how you shytted on the simp but left out your own contribution to her morning after hangover.

I said it's normal to buy a chick a drink. It's crazy when you allow her to leech off of you.

I could have easily just told you guys I didn't buy her a drink if I really wanted to lie about it. Think about it.

The crazy thing is that I wasn't trying to cut dude's throat. I introduced myself early on and I did plan to approach her, but he put the cuffs on quick. I let it go and went about my business. Everytime I saw her, I saw him. And I was there with my crew so they were pointing out things as well.

She approached me later while I was at the bar. I had written her off because I thought that was her man. She didn't come out and say "buy me a drink". She asked me what was I drinking, which is code for can you buy me a drink. At first I was like :why: I saw how she did dude and my guard was up heavy.

We started talking and she was kinda cool, and when I ordered another drink for myself I ordered her a drink too. Then we sat there and chopped it up for another 20 minutes. I wasn't kicking game to her trying to take her home. Just regular talk. We realized we didn't live too far from each other, about two towns away and we exchanged numbers.

She told me to call her so we can get up and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. I didn't see dude at this point, but I'm sure he was still lingering. I'm not putting any stock into this chick. Not trying to wife her. Just for a good time if she down. A chick is a chick and she could be running mad game. If we get up we get up. If we don't we don't. But one thing for sure, she won't have me coming out of my comfort zone.

We will see what happens

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Didn't want to start a new thread, but I fukked this drunk bytch I saw stumbling out of a club last night. She looked pretty good but the bytch must have had 6-7 drinks. Scooped her up, beat the p*ssy up and dropped her off at her car this morning. :noah:

:skip: