Why It Doesn't Pay To Be A Simp

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I was at this party last night with my crew. I saw this fine ass girl. (wish I had pics). I walked up to her early, introduced myself, shook her hand and went back to the bar area to get my drink.

I noticed as soon as I stepped away this other dude came over to her from where I was. He brought her a drink. That's cool. It's customary to buy a chick "a" drink in the club.

After 30 minutes of being there, I realized dude was handcuffin. He was consistently buying her drinks. When she was on the dancefloor, if he wasn't dancing with her, he was always at least 7 feet away. When she went to the bathroom, he would be holding her bag for her. At one point in the night, he was even carrying her shoes as she danced on the floor barefoot.

I kinda figured that he was her boyfriend because of all the attention that he was giving her.

Later on that night, while I was at the bar ordering another drink, she tapped me on my shoulder and we started talking. The broad was trying to get me to buy her a drink. I was like "I don't want to disrespect dude you was with by buying a drink."

She told me that he's not her boyfriend, and that she just met him tonight. I saw him from the corner of my eye, and he gave me the salty look as if I'm cockblocking him. Cut story short, I ended up exchanging numbers with shorty. Nothing might happen at all from this, but I didn't have to spend no money, or do no simp activities, whereas dude was doing every cape activity there was and still didn't bag her.

Just because a chick lets you simp her doesn't mean she's interested in you. Cats volunteer to get used. Don't quite get it. :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Did you buy her that drink though? :mjpls:

I know she didn't let you off THAT easy.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Smh nicca wasted all that money and she probably didn't plan on even giving him the digits the whole

I wouldve :lolbron: at dude when I was leaving though.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Cool story bro.

Do you talk about anything besides male-female interaction? :pachaha:

There's a range of things I like to talk about: politics, philosophy, technology, health, finance, religion. More than likely I will post it in Higher Learning.

But for the purposes of TLR, I focus on this

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Did you buy her that drink though? :mjpls:

I know she didn't let you off THAT easy.

Yes, I did eventually end up buying her "a" drink while we were talking by the bar. I am guilty of that.

Smh nicca wasted all that money and she probably didn't plan on even giving him the digits the whole

I wouldve :lolbron: at dude when I was leaving though.

It's not even the money that he should be upset about. It's the time and effort that he put in. I honestly thought she was his girlfriend. Then again, she could be lying. What if he was somebody that she was messing with. You can't trust these chicks and what comes out of their mouths.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
i witnessed somethin like this the other night, i went to the club wit my roommate and 2 of his homies from his hometown, me and one of his homies spotted this one cute chick wit a bad ass body on the dancefloor, some dude was gettin at her but she danced with another dude too so we knew that wasnt here dude, 1 of the dudes i was with stepped to her on the dance floor, the first dude we saw gettin at her was about 5 feet away, this nicca threw a low key tantrum when he saw her put her number in my boy's phone, he was mean muggin the fucc out of my boy till he looked behind him and saw us 3 standin there watchin him throw salt like a lil bytch, so called men nowadays kill me with their emotions

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I was at this party last night with my crew. I saw this fine ass girl. (wish I had pics). I walked up to her early, introduced myself, shook her hand and went back to the bar area to get my drink.

I noticed as soon as I stepped away this other dude came over to her from where I was. He brought her a drink. That's cool. It's customary to buy a chick "a" drink in the club.

After 30 minutes of being there, I realized dude was handcuffin. He was consistently buying her drinks. When she was on the dancefloor, if he wasn't dancing with her, he was always at least 7 feet away. When she went to the bathroom, he would be holding her bag for her. At one point in the night, he was even carrying her shoes as she danced on the floor barefoot.

I kinda figured that he was her boyfriend because of all the attention that he was giving her.

Later on that night, while I was at the bar ordering another drink, she tapped me on my shoulder and we started talking. The broad was trying to get me to buy her a drink. I was like "I don't want to disrespect dude you was with by buying a drink."

She told me that he's not her boyfriend, and that she just met him tonight. I saw him from the corner of my eye, and he gave me the salty look as if I'm cockblocking him. Cut story short, I ended up exchanging numbers with shorty. Nothing might happen at all from this, but I didn't have to spend no money, or do no simp activities, whereas dude was doing every cape activity there was and still didn't bag her.

Just because a chick lets you simp her doesn't mean she's interested in you. Cats volunteer to get used. Don't quite get it. :manny:

I wouldn't even give her a chance...a female that is fine with receiving simp activities, aka leading a guy on, is usually a bytch

Im clue

Rookie
Daps

:ohhh: My brain is enlighten & :mindblown:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cut story short, I ended up exchanging numbers with shorty. Nothing might happen at all from this, but I didn't have to spend no money, or do no simp activities, whereas dude was doing every cape activity there was and still didn't bag her.

Yes, I did eventually end up buying her "a" drink while we were talking by the bar. I am guilty of that.

:whoo: