Why Isn’t Trae Young in the MVP Conversation ?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I will say this is some fairness to Trae Young he is becoming a better facilitator this year. That I think is where he has grown the most.

:dwillhuh:

Not trying to clown you or anything bruh but is this your first year watching him?

he’s always been an elite facilitator and playmaker. He came into the league like that..
He’s easily been a top 3 playmaker and facilitator in the league since he’s been drafted. The way he sees things before they happen is crazy.

He could easily average 15 assists if his teammates hit every shot after he gives them the ball.

Folks like to talk about the shooting but he came into the league as a pass first guy. He just has the range to make logo shots but he’s always tried to emulate Nash instead of Curry.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You quoted Trae's TS% to claim that he wasn't inefficient.

I then showed you that pretty much every other player in the conversation has a higher TS%, and in addition they have a MUCH higher eFG%, 2pt%, 3pt%, and turn the ball over less. Not to mention they're all better defenders and most of them have led their teams to better records.

If you thought that quoting Trae's TS% was a valuable response, then how is it not valuable to point out that everyone else's is higher?
It is efficient you dumbass. It was a fairly straightforward answer I gave and your dumbass ran into circles for no reason wildly uncalled for and a lot of nonsense posted as well by you.

I never said he had elite efficiency. I never made that case. That is you that made that case, for what, I don't even know. I thought you were better than this too. The only thing I stated is you think 59% TS is inefficient, that's nikka babble and retarded at best. You also started hating like a hoe. You sound like a bytch right now. You too old to be posting like you 12 lacking reading comp like your typical coli poster.

It's a truthful response which is all it was meant to me. Unlike you, I don't have a case for Trae as the MVP or even have him in the discussion. I am fine with him the way he is right now at this stage of his career which is pretty damn amazing for his age. That said, saying he's inefficient is bullshyt. You sound like a shyt poster when you say stupid shyt like that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It is efficient you dumbass. It was a fairly straightforward answer I gave and your dumbass ran into circles for no reason wildly uncalled for and a lot of nonsense posted as well by you.

I never said he had elite efficiency. I never made that case. That is you that made that case, for what, I don't even know. I thought you were better than this too. The only thing I stated is you think 59% TS is inefficient, that's nikka babble and retarded at best. You also started hating like a hoe. You sound like a bytch right now. You too old to be posting like you 12 lacking reading comp like your typical coli poster.

It's a truthful response which is all it was meant to me. Unlike you, I don't have a case for Trae as the MVP or even have him in the discussion. I am fine with him the way he is right now at this stage of his career which is pretty damn amazing for his age. That said, saying he's inefficient is bullshyt. You sound like a shyt poster when you say stupid shyt like that.

You babbled for 3 paragraphs to say nothing but middle-school insults. :mjlol:

Trae is not an efficient shooter compared to the people in the MVP discussion, which is the context we are discussing. 50% on eFG, 49% on 2pt, 34% on 3pt is not very efficient if you want to be categorized among the best in the league for your offensive output. The end.

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Act like a 4 seed in the east isn't a 10 seed in the west brehs

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You babbled for 3 paragraphs to say nothing but middle-school insults. :mjlol:

Trae is not an efficient shooter compared to the people in the MVP discussion, which is the context we are discussing. 50% on eFG, 49% on 2pt, 34% on 3pt is not very efficient if you want to be categorized among the best in the league for your offensive output. The end.
You keep trying to make a point that doesn't need to be fukking made. All I said was 59% TS is efficient. Nothing more, nothing less. That's you talking about this MVP bullshyt when most Hawk fans already said, naw, he ain't there yet but keep trying to prove a point that no one is even challenging you on just to show your ass. Let's be clear, you are a fukking hater. You came in here and said Trae flops, that already shows me you are a bytch ass nikka. That's the same bullshyt a Bron hater would say, Bron crab dribbles. That's a deflection you fukking idiot. You are basically trying to shyt on his impact to belittle him like Bron haters try to do to Bron but you want to do that to Trae. fukk you and here's a neg.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You keep trying to make a point that doesn't need to be fukking made. All I said was 59% TS is efficient. Nothing more, nothing less. That's you talking about this MVP bullshyt when most Hawk fans already said, naw, he ain't there yet but keep trying to prove a point that no one is even challenging you on just to show your ass. Let's be clear, you are a fukking hater. You came in here and said Trae flops, that already shows me you are a bytch ass nikka. That's the same bullshyt a Bron hater would say, Bron crab dribbles. That's a deflection you fukking idiot. You are basically trying to shyt on his impact to belittle him like Bron haters try to do to Bron but you want to do that to Trae. fukk you and here's a neg.
Funny u usually praise my bball takes but then i come at your hero and suddenly you in your feelings like no other.

The entire thread is about "that MVP bullshyt". Can't believe you're whining about me literally staying on topic.

And you trying to say Trae doesn't flop. :laff:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Funny u usually praise my bball takes but then i come at your hero and suddenly you in your feelings like no other.

The entire thread is about "that MVP bullshyt". Can't believe you're whining about me literally staying on topic.
so
And you trying to say Trae doesn't flop. :laff:
Trae ain't my hero. My hero is my father, not a fukking athlete much less a kid.

I do what I did to you to Bron haters too. I don't allow nikkas who come and just hate on a nikka for no reason which is what you did. Your reply to me was nonsense. Even you knew it but you don't like Trae, so what did you do, you did the LeBron haters shuffle. The same thing you hate Bron haters doing, you did it to Trae. The same exact thing. I literally see shyt posters all of the time do what you just did to Trae to Bron. Crab dribble, all he does is bulldoze and the refs kiss his ass, he can't slash when we all know it's bullshyt and hater ass nonsense.

I don't know why you of all people can't see that. But your hate for Trae has blinded you. Saying he flops, man fukk outta here with that nonsense. I watch every fukking game. That motherfukka gets his fukking head ripped off nightly. Always fouled. Always. Every fukking game at least 30-40 times a game. That's that shyt that pisses me off. You of all people should know better. You aren't a fukking dumbass. Like @Gil Scott-Heroin, I hold you to a higher standard of logic. The minute you show otherwise, I will jump on your neck. It's that simple kid.

The OP asked a question, it was answered and we had a discussion. You didn't answer his question, you quoted me about efficency. You were fukking wrong about it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:sadcam:

"Narratives!"
"Agendas!"
"But Luka!"

Yeah. There's a leauge wide conspiracy against Trae Young. He might as well be Jason Bourne. :dead: You nikkas pick the strangest, most bizarre hills to die on.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
You don't become an MVP candidate with 5th place record in the eastern conference. Trae is nice and Hawks should be happy they finally figured it out and made it to playoffs. Had they kept missing playoffs this team would be dismantled in two years.