Why isn't there a black panther videogame?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ya'll need to stop :russ:

Most of ya'll didn't know what the fukk a T'Challa was 4 months ago
I didn't know who he was till years ago people here were complaining about him not having a movie but then again I don't read comic books so my exposure to Marvel characters was 90s cartoons and these movies now.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Because we already seen this fool Michael b Jordan in a 2K game. And I don’t wont to see em in another game again. Ahh

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
word

I pretty much feel like Huey these days when it comes Black Panther

eh :yeshrug:

I usually peace out on the thought of entering a official BP thread to avoid the reaction of this video:mjlol:. Like I get it, it's going to be a dope movie but folks treating the shyt like the second coming of Jesus. Like, breh it's still a movie. enjoy it and chill the fukk out :hhh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Unlockable character in the CURRENT Lego Marvel game :ooh:

fixed

Celebrating the upcoming theatrical release of Marvel Studios’ Black Panther, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released today the new Marvel’s Black Panther Movie Character and Level Pack for LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2. Available for $2.99, the DLC pack adds a level and characters inspired by Marvel Studios’ upcoming blockbuster film, which hits theaters February 16.

Included with the DLC are new playable characters Black Panther (Vibranium Suit), Okoye, Nakia, Erik Killmonger (Black Panther), Ulysses Klaue and Everett K. Ross, bringing the game's roster to well over 200 Super Heroes and Super Villains. The new level sees players explore the Kingdom of Wakanda as T'Challa and his sister Shuri on a dangerous mission where they will battle mutated creatures and arch-nemesis Erik Killmonger's vicious army.

The Black Panther level pack can be purchased separately or as part of the Season Pass ($14.99) which includes six Level Packs and four Character Packs, including the previously released Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 content, and the Champions, Out of Time, and Agents of Atlas Character Packs.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Rein'

You know damn well 75% of the current BP "fans" would've cooked you and I if we suggested reading Christopher Priest run :russ:

But, to answer the OP; comic book games litterally only have those Rock Steady Batman games as examples of dope

People can be fans of shyt anytime they want to

stop trying to be a gatekeeper of shyt you don't own, it's corny