Why isnt Mike Pence trying to make a backroom deal with the Senate right now?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I don't think people understand how strong a grip Trump has ever his voting base--he has a 90% job approval rating amongst registered Republicans.

Think about that--90%.

The Senate is well aware of this, even if some of them don't like him, they know the consequences of going against him.

Truth be told, regardless of what TV shows, most people who want Trump out are to the extreme hard left.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't think people understand how strong a grip Trump has ever his voting base--he has a 90% job approval rating amongst registered Republicans.

Think about that--90%.

The Senate is well aware of this, even if some of them don't like him, they know the consequences of going against him.

Truth be told, regardless of what TV shows, most people who want Trump out are to the extreme hard left.
Nah bruh

Now that's the other extreme

I know a lot of nikkas who ain't extreme left who think he need to go

Daps
Yea. I just won a bet. I made a thread saying Trump was go be impeached at the beginning of the year. The thread went about 5 pages of ppl telling me he wouldn't get impeached and it would never happen and that the Democrats are all talk. One dude wanted to bet that he wouldn't get impeached. We bet $1000. He just cash apped my $1k yesterday when Trump got impeached.

Dude nobody cashapped u 1000.:russ:

Did they? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

The funny thing about this line of thinking is that every house and governorship candidate that Trump has supported has failed come election time. Trump is toxic to other campaigns. The only thing Trump is good at is selling himself. He's awful at selling others..

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump win but then the Dems take the Senate. Then he'd be fukked with a Dem house and a Dem Senate, he'd be on suicide watch.

It's a real possibility the Dems will take back the Senate and maintain control of the house.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because being the vice president is the easiest job in the world, he has no clout with actual powerful people like mitch mcconnell and would get washed in the 2020 election by even amy klobuchar.