Why isnt Mike Pence trying to make a backroom deal with the Senate right now?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
because he doesn't have the support. He's more of an insurance policy.

or he would've done it already.
Man I bet some more bombshells drop during the impeachment or during the election about Trump

Need some tapes

I thought Omarosa said she had more

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Man I bet some more bombshells drop during the impeachment or during the election about Trump

Need some tapes

I thought Omarosa said she had more

Democrats woulda used anything they had if they had anything. they're desperate.

Repub enemies don't have anything.

Civilians get money and death threats.

If I woulda known what politics really was about as a kid, I never would've started watching wrestling.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Democrats woulda used anything they had if they had anything. they're desperate.

Repub enemies don't have anything.

Civilians get money and death threats.

If I woulda known what politics really was about as a kid, I never would've started watching wrestling.

Louder. :wow:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Would you like to bet with me?

Yea. I just won a bet. I made a thread saying Trump was go be impeached at the beginning of the year. The thread went about 5 pages of ppl telling me he wouldn't get impeached and it would never happen and that the Democrats are all talk. One dude wanted to bet that he wouldn't get impeached. We bet $1000. He just cash apped my $1k yesterday when Trump got impeached.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Oh he's working on a backroom c̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ Senate couch deal, that I can tell you...:dame:

fyre-documentary-andy-king.jpg
:dame::russ::deadmanny:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yea. I just won a bet. I made a thread saying Trump was go be impeached at the beginning of the year. The thread went about 5 pages of ppl telling me he wouldn't get impeached and it would never happen and that the Democrats are all talk. One dude wanted to bet that he wouldn't get impeached. We bet $1000. He just cash apped my $1k yesterday when Trump got impeached.

How much u wanna bet that republicans dont vote to remove trump?

And to specify, i mean enough republicans to remove trump. Collins and Romney may vote with the dems