Why isnt Mike Pence trying to make a backroom deal with the Senate right now?

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh he's working on a backroom c̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ Senate couch deal, that I can tell you...:dame:

fyre-documentary-andy-king.jpg

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I've asked this too. And its because Trump has a high 80's % support rating in the Republican party among voters which means the Senators would remain loyal to Trump. Also, if Trump finds out, he'll take Pence off the 2020 re-election ticket and replace him with someone else. So if Trump wins re-election, Pence would no longer be VP.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don’t think they trust Pence to win the election. Dude is uninspiring.

Also, Trump would probably tell his base to vote those Senators out.
Damn:picard:

Trump got them nikkas by the throats

%80 Repubublican approval rating is scary considering what how immoral and idiotic he is

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Back in 2016, the general consensus was that republicans weren't exactly fans of Mike Pence's views or his ideal politics which still holds true today. Which is a reason why Republican voters, in particular, preferred Trump over Pence if it came down to it. Republicans don't like him which is why when it was announced that he was going to be Trump's VP many were puzzled.

Pence had no shot of becoming president back then and today it would remain the same which is why republicans are capping for Trump amid his wrongdoings because otherwise, Pence would take over and that's something they don't want.

Pence is the most recent VP to be among the quietest due to the fact that he has no real support from his party.

Last edited: