Why is there Zero hype for Back 4 Blood?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The fukk he aint :mjlol:
I mean, it's not like you're on my level. You'll never reach that status. You ain't been here long enough, you don't have the personality, you gotta switch your user name ever couple years because you run your course/etc.

why is the PS5 version higher rated than the Xbox version? :deadmanny:

You laugh like if that's not always the case, and you seem to not realize how it proves that the scores are biased based. You just laugh it off and keep it moving. Well I'll try the game out later, will you two? No? I guess it's back to Spider-Man again again. Maybe Jizmo can teach you how to dance with a rivet :hubie:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If they allowed mod support on both PC & consoles (and screamed that shyt) that would have been big. The mod community on PC kept L4D2 alive all these years. There’s hundreds of quality custom maps, characters, weapons, gameplay mods, sfx, etc.

Haven’t played B4B but it looks like a lifeless L4D1 base game (no mods).

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If they allowed mod support on both PC & consoles (and screamed that shyt) that would have been big. The mod community on PC kept L4D2 alive all these years. There’s hundreds of quality custom maps, characters, weapons, gameplay mods, sfx, etc.

Haven’t played B4B but it looks like a lifeless L4D1 base game (no mods).
It looks, but you haven't played it so.....

I downloaded it after not really caring for the beta. I'm pleasantly surprised, the game is flat out fun. I played solo, didn't have stupid AI like people are saying, I used the black dude, the CPU was overpowered imo. I only played the first 3 levels but that's what makes this game cool. It has levels, they not too long so you can jump in and out without having to manage a bunch of shyt nah mean. easy access, a game that I can put into my rotation without having to dedicate all my time to it. I'm down for coop if anyone wants to get it in