Why is there Zero hype for Back 4 Blood?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I mean if you played left 4 dead whats the fukking point of this game!?!:mjlol: these devs ain't original anymore sheesh...
This is all I've been saying but people act like I'm just bytching to bytch. There has been ZERO creativity/innovation from these companies for a long time and people are okay with it. I mean, I don't even have any idea of what I'd want to play at this point but these people are getting paid millions of dollars to not be able to come up with ONE original thought

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, I’m not interested in the game, i dont care for co-op shooters really but complaining that the game is unoriginal is weird. It was literally made because valve doesn’t make games anymore and people were begging for them to make L4D4 so the team broke off and made it on their own.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, I’m not interested in the game, i dont care for co-op shooters really but complaining that the game is unoriginal is weird. It was literally made because valve doesn’t make games anymore and people were begging for them to make L4D4 so the team broke off and made it on their own.
They took out the main componet of l4d(versus muiltiplayer) and tried to pass this off as the spiritual successor.... the co op is fun but it will die out and the game will be forgotten about in 2 weeks because their will be no incentive to come back unlike l4d 1 and 2 which still get play on 360 and pc

ridge

Daps
played the beta on pc

shyt was extremely boring and repetitive

also the pvp is terrible

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Beta was just alright IMO.

I’m all for depth but they added a card buff system ala Dead By Daylight and I hate it.