Why is there Zero hype for Back 4 Blood?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Exactly why copy l4d exact design when yOu could have done a dope single player experience?!?:mindblown: be original

I think the idea is that since L4D is long dead they wanted to carry on it's legacy. If you was a fan of L4D you can't recreate the memories you had with it anymore tbh.

Plus I think this is made by a lot of the original L4D devs, so it's not like they biting

Daps
It's just another monster wave shooter. No thought was put into the multiplayer and campaign. Just go here killing waves of enemies with conveniently placed weapons and ammo to keep you loaded. It's braindead.

Resident Evil 1 - 4 are still the best zombie games. Better then L4D. I hate how every zombie shooter is either some wave shyt or zombie boxing, and everybody is either trained military or a bytch that cant use a gun.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Isn’t this supposed to be a AAA Gamepass showpiece? The game comes out next week yet barely anyone is talking about it :yeshrug:
The game is highly anticipated but since it's in gamepass Sony stans downplay it. You know, like how the majority of you didn't get Psychonauts 2 :laff:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game is highly anticipated but since it's in gamepass Sony stans downplay it. You know, like how the majority of you didn't get Psychonauts 2 :laff:
Oh yeah, is that why the official thread has less than 100 posts?:laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh yeah, is that why the official thread has less than 100 posts?:laff:
What the fukk are we supposed to be doing, going "oh damn, I can't wait to play this zombie killer game :banderas:"

I mean, if we wasn't getting new shyt literally weekly then I guess we would be in threads having pep rallies like a Sony stan would. Games is like p*ssy, you nikkaz be all clingy and it shows in your post. You wouldn't know what to do with all this gamepuss nah mean, no I don't want your "friend code" to play super SpongeBob brawl :hhh:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Lfd2 like 5 bucks.

bfb is to dark.u can’t see anything
And it dont loook scary on top of being dark

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a game with a very specific appeal. If you weren't one of the people that is eternally pissed at Valve for not getting a Left for Dead 3 published, then this wasn't necessarily aimed at you.