Why is the Twerk Team "famous?"

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Funny part is white chicks have been on that shyt since 03, they jus aint have the flair and swag of these girls.

Dont hate, Appreciate :lolbron:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Funny part is white chicks have been on that shyt since 03, they jus aint have the flair and swag of these girls.<br />
<br />
<br />
Dont hate, Appreciate :lolbron:

:rudy:

No one ain't tryna see a white girl awkwardy twerk her spine and pelvis bones off beat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White bytches twerking? :rudy:

dude must be young and don't realize they were still copying black chicks

this twerking shyt is embarrassing to me. it keeps perpetuating the belief that our women have nothing more to offer than their sexuality. it's strange when you're on a social/dating site and black women are the only ones who feel the need to poke their ass out over a sink.

it's not just a good look in general. :snoop:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this twerking shyt is embarrassing to me. it keeps perpetuating the belief that our women have nothing more to offer than their sexuality. it's strange when you're on a social/dating site and black women are the only ones who feel the need to poke their ass out over a sink.

:aicmon: thats what hoes do. black hoes. white hoes. its not a race thing, its a hoe thing.

im ok with twerking. if a woman is twerking, im going to watch. i wouldnt wife or even date a girl who was in to twerking or even knew she could twerk, (unless shes gettin her back blown out and her ass is clappin). If i ever had a daughter and I happened to walk by her room and she was twerking, id remove her head from her neck with the tablesaw in the garage.

its a classless talent. sure these hoes get money and fame. nikkas will even want to fukk them just to feel the twerk, just because they have a p*ssy, just because they are thirsty, just because they are famous etc..they might even get a :cape:

but because they are woman and some human males are the thirstiest creatures to have ever been created these women will have some shelf life. even once the novelty is gone. once ms twerksum has arthritis and diabetes she could still get married and have a show on vh1 by some simp....its not like that for a man..granted he is smart, a woman can marry a pro baller and continue to eat after he retires. its not a respectable position for a woman...although i would love to see twerkteam on a job resume..although its be lumped into 'dance' team...a couple google searches and yeahhhh your not qualified for this position. which is a shame because by applying for a real job she would be trying to stop twerking.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
dude must be young and don't realize they were still copying black chicks

:wtb:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: thats what hoes do. black hoes. white hoes. its not a race thing, its a hoe thing.

im ok with twerking. if a woman is twerking, im going to watch. i would wife or even date a girl who was in to twerking or even knew she could twerk, (unless shes gettin her back blown out and her ass is clappin). If i ever had a daughter and I happened to walk by her room and she was twerking, id remove her head from her neck with the tablesaw in the garage.

:mjpls: really?

but you'd be mad if you caught your daughter doing it?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: really?

but you'd be mad if you caught your daughter doing it?

my bad supposed to be wouldnt. i aint being caught holdin hands with a bytch from a twerk vid. but if a booty is shakin i may turn my head in the general direction..im not gonna be clownin like the guys on AND1 mixtapes and worldstar tho..ive seen a booty before, and ive seen a booty shake before. not need to act like an animal.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZi4vOacVX4]YouTube - Sultry Simone TWERKING[/ame]

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0lf3lpFr6w]YouTube - WSHH Candy Carmela Star[/ame]

A lot of talkin goin on,I don't know why they famous and didn't know they wuz famous...they a little less famous then a top video vixen would be...can't knock they hustle tho,twerking to the most popular songs out to get views is prett smart....id rather watch azz and listen to the song on youtube vs seeing sum fan made video or watching the lyrics like a idiot...not enuff azz and too much clothes to be "fan"...sultry simone tho,I check for her:mjpls:

I wish they had sum kindve Olympics where twerking wuz a sport