Reppin
NULL
propaganda_quiet.jpg

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Coli nikkas will turn any thread into a female bash fest :pachaha:

If u so tired of having a penis and u got so much to worry about and us females got it easy than cut ya peen off and buy a lace front. :leon:

Who's bashing females? We're just saying:manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Coli nikkas will turn any thread into a female bash fest :pachaha:

If u so tired of having a penis and u got so much to worry about and us females got it easy than cut ya peen off and buy a lace front. :leon:

Can you point out this female bashing? So twerk bytches are representative of all women? Way to aim high.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Can you point out this female bashing? So twerk bytches are representative of all women? Way to aim high.

If u look up a few posts i.e. optimo and the other kind fella, they're basically lumping all females in with the twerkers. And how we have it easy and how hard it is being a man. :leostare:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just went to their page...... :skip: These heffas are now doing weave reviews.

I can't.

But yea....they have nice booty shaking skills :noah:

Pause.

Come to find out the bytches tryna rap now.

Oooooh yeah, that's the shyt that got me mad. That's the shyt that got me mad. That's the shyt that feds me up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
If u look up a few posts i.e. optimo and the other kind fella, they're basically lumping all females in with the twerkers. And how we have it easy and how hard it is being a man. :leostare:

nah... what i was saying WAS, females key to success is looking GOOD. im not bashing anyone, i respect the hustle. but thats the key for yall success. it doesnt work like that with men

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
nah... what i was saying WAS, females key to success is looking GOOD. im not bashing anyone, i respect the hustle. but thats the key for yall success. it doesnt work like that with men

well what about the ones that are born ugly with bad shaped bodies? :lolbron: