Why is the Twerk Team "famous?"

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Well how about a 7 in the face with a full figure body and a bad haircut? :usure:

Well you're probably not a 7, otherwise you wouldn't have that problem. :youngsabo:

I'd also suggest losing weight, but you won't, so just get a weave or something.:troll:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Thats the thing though. you CAN depend on your body if u want to get ahead.

Fellas gotta grind. We just cant fall back on being good looking.

If u say so breh :aicmon:

Well you're probably not a 7, otherwise you wouldn't have that problem. :youngsabo:

I'd also suggest losing weight, but you won't, so just get a weave or something.:troll:

:sitdown:

responding to this will get me accused of derailing a thread, so I'll just let u win :youngsabo:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If u say so breh :aicmon:

:sitdown:

responding to this will get me accused of derailing a thread, so I'll just let u win :youngsabo:
I love that whole "you derailing the thread" shyt when you can post on topic and then some random nikkas storm in trying to beef with you and then you get accused of "derailing" by responding to them by nikkas who never made an on topic post in the thread to begin with. :beli:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
dam-o.gif

Her father must be so proud... :mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Twerking. :ahh:

I've devoted two nights a week to jerking to twerking. Twerk and Jerk if you will. :obama:

The lack of black women in the pee game is hurting it IMO. I'm tired of CACs and Asians. Therefore I must get my fill elsewhere. Thank you based twerkers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
bytch please.

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh0R33aW0h4RDJS0CU]Video: Sultry Simone Teaches 3 Stages Of Booty Clapping![/ame]
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPJJA7fDoW0vsc5al]Video: Ladies, Yall Gotta Take Notes: Sultry Simone's Ridiculous Twerking! (You Can Literally Hear Her Azz Clap)[/ame]