Why is the devil intelligent?

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I personally view the Bible and religious texts as a metaphor for phenomena of the psyche.

Lucifer, which means light, represents, I believe, the ability to think and reason. It was created with the intent to be used for good. However, it has been misused for destructive and lower behaviors (seen prevalent in our society today and for pretty much all of recorded human history).

It has been doing more harm than good because humanity has been misusing it on dumb shyt like wresting power and wealth on this Earth, an earth in which we're all just visiting for a few decades.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I was taught Satan was the top angel before he went rogue. Only third in power to God and Jesus
That's how he was able to get an army of angels to follow him and become demons and why God been having this 3000 yr pissing match with him to begin with.
He wasn't just some random. He was an worthy adversary and if you believe he's the cause alot of bad shyt in the world he's damn good at what he does

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
I personally view the Bible and religious texts as a metaphor for phenomena of the psyche.

Lucifer, which means light, represents, I believe, the ability to think and reason. It was created with the intent to be used for good. However, it has been misused for destructive and lower behaviors (seen prevalent in our society today and for pretty much all of recorded human history).

It has been doing more harm than good because humanity has been misusing it on dumb shyt like wresting power and wealth on this Earth, an earth in which we're all just visiting for a few decades.
Wow. Do you believe the Bible or other texts are divine?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
God=Lucifer

They the same :yeshrug:
U never seen them at the same place at the same time

I mean how u get mad at Adam n eve for doin somethin u already knew they would

Jus to punish them knowin who was there and everything lol

Tell a 3 yr old don’t eat the cookies