Why is telling another man to suck your dikk not considered gay, but telling him to eat your ass is?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Because a man eating another man's ass is not as gay as sucking a dikk. It's kind of a weird ironic thing true.

Like... in real life someone will be judged harder for sucking another man's penis rather than eating another man's ass.

Not sure if I'm explaining this in the best way but you know what I mean.

Getting your dikk sucked is dominant and what men do. Youre basically calling that man a bytch, stripping him of his masculinity and daring him to do something about it.

bytches get they ass ate...
Reported for battymon antics

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Because a man eating another man's ass is not as gay as sucking a dikk. It's kind of a weird ironic thing true.

Like... in real life someone will be judged harder for sucking another man's penis rather than eating another man's ass.

Not sure if I'm explaining this in the best way but you know what I mean.
No we don't know what the hell you mean :mjtf:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I've never seriously told anybody suck my dikk or eat my ass. Ion know who y'all be kickin it with but we don't do that where I'm from

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I've never seriously told anybody suck my dikk or eat my ass. Ion know who y'all be kickin it with but we don't do that where I'm from

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
That shyt in the op sounds like an invitation and not meant to make you mad. When are you gonna do it?

I've never seriously told anybody suck my dikk or eat my ass. Ion know who y'all be kickin it with but we don't do that where I'm from.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
tenor.gif

:dame:

tenor.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Getting your dikk sucked is dominant and what men do. Youre basically calling that man a bytch, stripping him of his masculinity and daring him to do something about it.

bytches get they ass ate...

nikkas get they ass ate too :gucci:

Getting your ass ate is just as dominant a position as getting your dikk sucked.... Both acts are gay, but somehow one is gayer according to the coli :dahell:

Y'all favorite rappers have all told other men to suck their dikks and y'all call them goats and sing along like :dj2:

The whole point is to disrespect the other person.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Men who are in the closet tend to tell on themselves when they insult other men

Justify telling @Another Man to please you sexually brehs
:dame::dame:

Live your truth this is a safe space
:dame:

So in that case, everyone's favorite rappers are gay. Jay-Z, Nas, 50, Dre, Kanye, Wayne, Drake, etc... Literally all the top rappers/legends are gay since they told other men to suck their dikks, correct?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So in that case, everyone's favorite rappers are gay. Jay-Z, Nas, 50, Dre, Kanye, Wayne, Drake, etc... Literally all the top rappers/legends are gay since they told other men to suck their dikks, correct?

...but they didn’t describe it in detail like something that sounds like an excerpt from a gay novel correct? :heh:

...and still ppl on this very forum have clowned snoop/dre for going overboard with that gay prison talk in their disses correct? :mjlol:

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
If you getting your ass eaten you just nut all over your stomach. If you get your dikk sucked you can nut in a persons mouth which makes it super disrespectful.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
nikkas get they ass ate too :gucci:

Getting your ass ate is just as dominant a position as getting your dikk sucked.... Both acts are gay, but somehow one is gayer according to the coli :dahell:

Y'all favorite rappers have all told other men to suck their dikks and y'all call them goats and sing along like :dj2:

The whole point is to disrespect the other person.
Before like 2015 or so getting your ass ate as a grown black man in these streets was not the wave and was definitely suspect behavior.
One diss implies direspect and violation.
The other implies both with submissive homosexuality.
Spreading your ass = submissive.

Why are you acting oblivious?