Why Is @RickyDibiase In My DM’s 2 o’clock In The Morning With Thoughts Of Sucking D!ck

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
That's low key how a lot of down low guys scout out gay sex. They have to pretend they hate it because if you respond negatively then it was just to insult you but imagine if you responded something along the lines of, "none but could be one if you want"
Then that's his in
:manny:

how u know all that :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You know who this guy reminds me of: @Divinity aka @TheGooniestGoon

He used to make these type of DMs, aggressive ass threads and replies all the time.

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 what you think? :jbhmm:
Do we need any more proof?
(Details redacted to protect the privacy of whom he DMed)
Ihvqx3w_d.webp

ZDNecYX_d.webp

——
HyRwLmq.png

:jbhmm:

3TRG473_d.webp

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm gonna slightly derail this thread for a minute, more of a sidebar than anything: @Mazi Argentina , whose alias are you? A few posters have gotten bushened/banned this weekend, and you have a March 2022 join date, but didn't start posting until yesterday, and have 30 posts already, none of substance. What gives? :jbhmm:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna slightly derail this thread for a minute, more of a sidebar than anything: @Mazi Argentina , whose alias are you? A few posters have gotten bushened/banned this weekend, and you have a March 2022 join date, but didn't start posting until yesterday, and have 30 posts already, none of substance. What gives? :jbhmm:
actually nvm i don't think that's who i reported looking thru their post history

definitely an alt tho

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

i don’t have an alias i just lurked this site for a long ass time . finally got around to confirming my shyt around a day or so ago and got to it.

i work on a computer 24/7 so i got no issue switching between projects and this site, don’t really care about making no alias or nothing.