Why Is @RickyDibiase In My DM’s 2 o’clock In The Morning With Thoughts Of Sucking D!ck

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Columbus is just under a three hour drive from Pittsburgh you non-traveling fool. It’s not out of the realm of possibility to be born in one city and then move after the fact.
Why are you always inviting black men to your DM?
There’s a poster who called himself getting on me about crypto, and I would like an apology in my DM asap
:dahell::mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t go quiet into the night now @CackyDiBiase .. we are not done.

boyznthe-hood.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh shyt @JasoRockStar

Don’t

That’s walking distance from where I stay. Yo weirdo ass not finna get a tour of my spot.

Again, I know a gym we could easily meet up at. Just don’t pull out like your father should’ve.
Yeah you a bytch. Your father spent eighteen years raising a fukking sissy.

See and now you just admitted you lied. SMH. My spot ain’t nowhere from there but you need actual cordinates. I’m not you, stupid.

We can meet at actual gym if you’d like. Just buy your own hand wraps and mouth piece.

Don’t p*ssy out now bytch ass nikkas :russ: fukk all this back and forth shyt on these forums, I’m no bytch and we can take this to real life

Monday-Friday I’m in the sugar ray leonard boxing gym from 4-9. Located in Landover, MD(right on the border of DC)When you come in the gym ask for Kellz

if any of you nikkas on here got a problem with me and think I’m just internet thugging, this is your chance to beat my ass and prove it. We can record it and post it in thecoli

You still avoiding the link up scary ass nikka :russ:
Divinity aka CackyDibiase is back yall - update the thread title
:francis:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cause ADOS is a broke boy movement. A distraction just like BLM is. Instead of making it about police brutality or reparations it’s about bullshyt like intersectionality and hating on African And Island Brothers and Sisters who’ve made it here on their own merit and not holding the blood sucking crackers over the fire the reason they have to uproot and leave their native land in the first place. I’ve met and broke bread with a lot of Nigerians, Kenyans, Somilians, Haitians and the like who came to this country with not shyt. Fast forward a decade and some change and they making moves putting they and some of our people to work and back on they feet. That’s power. Not no fukking silly ass cliques ran by a bulldanger who had to break up with her white girlfriend who still live at her parents house and she pushing 50. Tf outta here. Time out for that talking shyt.

Like I said, I gave you the locale and can easily let you know what gym I’m at on the weekends if you want to take it there. Choice is yours dikk suck.

Stays Threatening to beat somebody up at the gym

Hates FBA/Ados who he’s always threatening to beat up

What ya fakkit ass gonna do if I was other then being sassy? Our people are always gonna be hated on, but here you are, acting like ya sister mad cause not everybody gonna show em praise. That's not how the real world works.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Neg all you want, fakkit:umad:
Not that I care, but my rep is good:umad:
Yours kinda shaky :mjlol:
I'll help you. Get my other dikkrider Koba whatever from The Arcadium to help, he's another fakkit that likes to chip away at it. You two and Nap can form the Legion Of c00n and try to defeat me on The Coli.

bytches :umad:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Neg all you want, fakkit:umad:
Not that I care, but my rep is good:umad:
Yours kinda shaky :mjlol:
I'll help you. Get my other dikkrider Koba whatever from The Arcadium to help, he's another fakkit that likes to chip away at it. You two and Nap can form the Legion Of c00n and try to defeat me on The Coli.

bytches :umad:

I can tell you socially awkward as fukk in real life