Why Is @RickyDibiase In My DM’s 2 o’clock In The Morning With Thoughts Of Sucking D!ck

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and he made a whole thread bytching about American rail workers standing up for themselves to get a week of PTO :scust:
They always do … that’s their pattern. Never will not show up in American affairs or politics. Just like dude who claimed to be part of a black owned fashion line up there in Toronto just to fit in, when in reality it was Pradeep and his white mans with a white prostitute as a co-owner 😤

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
and he made a whole thread bytching about American rail workers standing up for themselves to get a week of PTO :scust:

Takes a woman to pop shyt for your maggot ass to stick your chest out. :heh:

Got your skirt hiked up for racist ass unions that vote against their and your own interests.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude is def not a newly joined 2022 posters- there’s no damn way . Read this shyt:

I gave you an address where I’m close by.
You said you’d fly me out cause you a clear as day dikk suck who’s lonely cause Chidozie and Musa ain’t coming by to give your bussy a pounding so you think I’m a substitute for your deviancy. It’s not gonna happen junior. You got the money to fly out, when you do DM and get the Sweet N Low knocked out your body like your frail ass father should’ve done.

I don’t wanna hear shyt else until then. Money talks.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Trend is right cus he’s back. And still talking about sucking d!cks :dame: ..not going to post the actual message, but the headline should be enough to get the point- dude has a sick fetish :scust:

FKNfBGR.jpg

I read that subject line in the voice of Uncle Clifford from P Valley :dame:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was born in Pittsburgh.
You’re a foreigner/Canadian/ euro b,

That’s why you can’t keep up with your location to rage DM people with- Pittsburgh, Columbus, .. where else ??
Your Arsenio Hall looking ass is a straight faced liar. Post the DM’s and it’ll show I dropped an address in the first message that’s within walking distance to where I stay. No need for mother goose tales.

Also you clearly one of the Nigerians that hangs around white people cause the ones I rotate with don’t act let alone talk like you. But Like I said, you got money to fly nikkas out to meet em cause you wannabe buck broken so bad cause of your daddy issues , DM when you touch down in Columbus until then I ain’t got shyt else to say to yo sweet ass

“I’m a leo” yeah you clearly type laying on yo stomach with yo feet the air like yo fat ass mama.

This try hard Caucasian caricature try hard “yo, yo, yo” angst posting - reads like a script

Notice how This dude only threatens to pull up on black male posters - Foh.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You’re a foreigner/Canadian/ euro b,

That’s why you can’t keep up with your location to rage DM people with- Pittsburgh, Columbus, .. where else ??

This try hard Caucasian caricature try hard “yo, yo, yo” angst posting - reads like a script

Columbus is just under a three hour drive from Pittsburgh you non-traveling fool. It’s not out of the realm of possibility to be born in one city and then move after the fact.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Columbus is just under a three hour drive from Pittsburgh you non-traveling fool. It’s not out of the realm of possibility to be born in one city and then move after the fact.
L

Post where I said I was born in Ohio then, that’ll settle it.
Dude give it the fuk up- the humOUR spelling was enough as it is, you Canadian goofies end up talking too much and forget the American spellings consistently, yall start rage posting and the Canadian vernacular comes right the hell out. 😂 every time. Damn sure proven that you didn’t recently join the site in May 2022. Not to mention, your username. Stupidass.