Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
He's right. It was always lame to bring peoples, wives, girlfriend's family etc into a rap beef, even when previous generations did it.

I'm not a fan of either rapper the conscious gangbanging pawger rapper who sounds like a cartoon versus the fake actor rapper who doesn't write his own rhymes...theyre both clowns...it's a circus

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Cuz the internet acting like the industry plant who cant rap but gets treated like a great rapper (kdot) is better than the other industry plant who makes better songs.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Am I the only one who started on Kendrick's side, but is now disgusted by the nature of his extreme stans? :pachaha:

It's like extreme hotepness in action :mjlol:

Because why gang up on Questlove (who, despite his flaws, is an actual griot and member of this hip-hop shyt) for expressing less than an extreme view? It's not enough to say he's wrong or misguided; now he's compromised?

Still bumping TPAB next to IYRTITL :manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Just another coli breh lame who thinks so highly of themselves
Claims to know hip hop but
Oh that’s different when other diss records were 10x times worse
And it’s always the same terrible, agent ass bytch posters saying
Oh he’s right
Hotep this
Hotep that
But this forum is the biggest posing ass fake militants this side of the intetnet
Misandrist bytches from LSA included

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I don't think he's mad Drake lost

I think he's just disgusted with the overall battle and the tone it quickly took.
Like the nas and jay z beef? Obviously biggie and 2 pac beef, orrrrrrr the 50 cent and ja rule ….orrrrr the tru life and mobb deep beef…..I mean I can go further but this is where you draw the line……quest shut yo hoe ass up and go play some drums :pachaha:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
His core audience are the main ones hyping up everything Kendrick does. This ain't going go well for him, whether he's right or wrong
Also I think this is moreso a reaction to the mudslinging and the recent shooting more than anything