Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean I saw earlier on here that Drake's house was shot up and someone was hit-- yall sure he ain't referring to that? Or was that a hoax?

MOMs said that?!
wow-kevin-garnett.gif
tenor.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:huhldup: @ The amount of blue Checks and Legends vociferously disagreeing :heh: you rarely see that

There is a new crop of insufferable hip hop heads. The old heads who talk about rap in such a nose up way . Like they assume everyone they talk to is a gen z idiot. They also try too hard to sound professorial

Questlove…Mickey Factz….Lupe. I HATE how they talk about hip hop

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First of all there will be no gunplay between Kendrick & Drake, secondly Kendrick clearly won which is why Quest is mad. I haven't been able to take Quest seriously ever since my mom said he was built like Barney. :mjlol:
2 affiliates of this situation have already been shot

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Not a single woman has claimed that Drake was with them when they were underage. Not one.

There is video evidence of him kissing on and making sexual comments to a 17 year old girl. And that's just one of a lot of stories floating around out there.

But look, do I think Drake is a pedophile? Nah not really. But I sure as shyt think the guy is a groomer and that should be looked into further. If a rap battle is what happened to bring it to light then so be it. So you can say its slander that Kendrick called him a pedophile and maybe it is but if you're at war with somebody who is talking wild disrespectful about you and your family heated ass shyt is gonna be said back. All bets are off when you go at a dude's family. :yeshrug:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Respect Questlove's musical contributions, but he's another instance where you can appreciate the art even if you may not align with the artist.

This awkward moment with Rosario Dawson let me know what kinda guy dude is.

He's clearly salty about it still and couldn't even laugh or play it off no matter how much time passed.

:picard:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
There is video evidence of him kissing on and making sexual comments to a 17 year old girl. And that's just one of a lot of stories floating around out there.

But look, do I think Drake is a pedophile? Nah not really. But I sure as shyt think the guy is a groomer and that should be looked into further. If a rap battle is what happened to bring it to light then so be it. So you can say its slander that Kendrick called him a pedophile and maybe it is but if you're at war with somebody who is talking wild disrespectful about you and your family heated ass shyt is gonna be said back. All bets are off when you go at a dude's family. :yeshrug:
That is part of stage performance that entertainers have done for generations.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This should be the last beef in hiphop. People are too insane to handle that shyt now. It’s mostly one rabid Fanbase going against the other trying to help their favorite rapper win by posting shyt like old tweets or making up stories and shyt. People literally asked for the dream then got mad when they got it.