Why is Questlove so upset about Drake losing to Kendrick? Claims Hip Hip is truly dead.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
First of all there will be no gunplay between Kendrick & Drake, secondly Kendrick clearly won which is why Quest is mad. I haven't been able to take Quest seriously ever since my mom said he was built like Barney. :mjlol:
How can you say that when someone just shot up Drake's house (probably a random fan), but I'm guessing that Drake's house wouldn't have been shot up if this beef wasn't happening.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Respect Questlove's musical contributions, but he's another instance where you can appreciate the art even if you may not align with the artist.

This awkward moment with Rosario Dawson let me know what kinda guy dude is.

He's clearly salty about it still and couldn't even laugh or play it off no matter how much time passed.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Top comment from the post.

love you Quest but I watched you crown Drake before Kendrick even responded saying no one will beat him - celebrating him with the same song he brought up Kendrick’s fiance. Is it because when Drake when low Kendrick went to hell ? Where was the accountability on Drake? If this is the stance, Hip Hop been dead bc I haven’t heard anything different in these raps than I’ve heard in the 30 years I’ve been listening to it

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I mean I saw earlier on here that Drake's house was shot up and someone was hit-- yall sure he ain't referring to that? Or was that a hoax?
First of all there will be no gunplay between Kendrick & Drake, secondly Kendrick clearly won which is why Quest is mad. I haven't been able to take Quest seriously ever since my mom said he was built like Barney. :mjlol:
MOMs said that?!
wow-kevin-garnett.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How can you say that when someone just shot up Drake's house (probably a random fan), but I'm guessing that Drake's house wouldn't have been shot up if this beef wasn't happening.
That wasn't Kendrick related, it sounded like a retaliation after Weeknd's manger had his security guard shot at his home.