Why is Married with Children never mentioned when discussing GOAT sitcoms?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's in my top 5. You must mean other sites because the coli always been high on Married.. With Children. Al Bundy is quite possibly the GOAT sitcom character. I am assuming it doesn't receive as much airplay as other shows from the 90's because of how times have changed.. You could never get away with making fun of fat bytches all day long in this new PC era.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
It's in my top 5. You must mean other sites because the coli always been high on Married.. With Children. Al Bundy is quite possibly the GOAT sitcom character. I am assuming it doesn't receive as much airplay as other shows from the 90's because of how times have changed.. You could never get away with making fun of fat bytches all day long in this new PC era.
Speaking of fat bytches I remember the episode when they held him in that court at the shoe store.

"2,4,6,8 don't make fun of our weight" Al-"1,2,3,4 you're gonna fall through the floor" shyt had me dying:deadmanny:

tr2k

All Star
Daps

bundy family :win:

118761_o.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No Ma'am going to DC gets me every time. "Marcy Darcy, chicken at large."

I got the entire run on my hard drive and I really feel like the show is better with Steve than Jefferson. The ones with Jefferson are still funny but the show seemed like it was at a different level quality wise with Steve

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
this show sucked a fukking dikk

it was sexist, immature, and most of all tried to put a positive spin on being white trash

i can't believe all you "brothers" are stanning this garbage