Why is LA Crash-Out Ground Zero (Kanye, Diddy)?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They get surrounded by deviant lifestyles.
I mean kanye's mother died due to complications from plastic surgery. How often does that happen to people in Chicago? Thats an LA thing.
people over there have lots of money, live hedonistically and often crash out due to that combination of factors
Wasn't he the one that got his mother to get plastic surgery and go "under the knife" in the first place :gucci:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How much time have you spent in LA?

Because I lose it everytime I'm up there, between the food, the women, the money, the wealth, the status, the movies, it's an intoxicating place.

This is just me on my little level, but pulling up to the Hotel Bel Air for dinner, around who knows of money and fame and power is wow

Having C list actors get at your girl walking upstairs with her at the Pendry on Sunset

walking through Rodeo at the right moment has me forgetting everything else in life, you just feel that moment

Having some hostess who looks like Eva Mendes in Training Day get at you at Eveleigh on Sunset

watching a movie premiere on the Paramount Lot, walking past that fountain

Palos Verdes, the view at Terrenea Resort. and you think these people live this everyday. They never have to go home.

LA is wild. Can only imagine if I had an unlimited budget. Funny shyt, when I read Hunter Biden's indictment, I saw half the hotels were spots I stayed too
And on the other end, LA is blue collar and broke status for millions of people that live out here.

Anybody on Threads, they'll tell you.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Wasn't he the one that got his mother to get plastic surgery and go "under the knife" in the first place :gucci:
:comeon: I don't care how rich you are, you have say over your child.

:manny:But fukk Kanye, so i'mma tell everybody from now he got his mother killed anyway.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
And on the other end, LA is blue collar and broke status for millions of people that live out here.

Anybody on Threads, they'll tell you.

For sure. it's a major US city, with very segregated areas. and what I described in that post is very West LA, Malibu, Bel Air

those other parts are dope too. but they aren't intoxicating. Anyone that knows me, I'll roll through anywhere. Downtown LA, Crenshaw, East LA. South LA. You can drop me at a taco spot on Grand Ave, and I'm good. I have wandered all over that city.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entertainment tends to attract deviants who otherwise would not fit into regular "square" society and would rather live an alternative lifestyle.

Why you think ATL reputation went from being a sleepy southern city with a civil rights legacy, to a city full of scammers, strippers, and wannabe actors?