Why is LA Crash-Out Ground Zero (Kanye, Diddy)?

lib123

All Star
Daps
People who’ve interacted with Kanye and Diddy said they noticed a change after they moved to LA. Diddy moved to LA in 2008, when the alleged freak-offs started and his bodyguards (Gene Deal, Roger Bonds) said that’s when he started becoming more deviant. Why do so many celebrities crash out after moving to LA? People do drugs and party everywhere.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

giphy.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They get surrounded by deviant lifestyles.
I mean kanye's mother died due to complications from plastic surgery. How often does that happen to people in Chicago? Thats an LA thing.
people over there have lots of money, live hedonistically and often crash out due to that combination of factors

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How much time have you spent in LA?

Because I lose it everytime I'm up there, between the food, the women, the money, the wealth, the status, the movies, it's an intoxicating place.

This is just me on my little level, but pulling up to the Hotel Bel Air for dinner, around who knows of money and fame and power is wow

Having C list actors get at your girl walking upstairs with her at the Pendry on Sunset

walking through Rodeo at the right moment has me forgetting everything else in life, you just feel that moment

Having some hostess who looks like Eva Mendes in Training Day get at you at Eveleigh on Sunset

watching a movie premiere on the Paramount Lot, walking past that fountain

Jose Andres Bazaar at the SLS in Beverly Hills around 2015 was wild

Deliliah in West Hollywood on a Tuesday night

Catch LA on a Friday night around 2018

Harriet at The One Hotel on Sunset

I've been to Horses on Sunset, Motherwolf in Hollywood, that's where like Jay and Beyonce have a table

Palos Verdes, the view at Terrenea Resort. and you think these people live this everyday. They never have to go home.

LA is wild. Can only imagine if I had an unlimited budget. Funny shyt, when I read Hunter Biden's indictment, I saw half the hotels were spots I stayed too

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The average person cant comprehend having that amount of money, fame and power and access and be certain how they behave, it takes the strongest of willpower and discipline to be on the straight and narrow, a bunch of people who wont be honest with you and are only interested in your money, LA is a vicious, cutthroat place

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How much time have you spent in LA?

Because I lose it everytime I'm up there, between the food, the women, the money, the wealth, the status, the movies, it's an intoxicating place.

This is just me on my little level, but pulling up to the Hotel Bel Air for dinner, around who knows of money and fame and power is wow

Having C list actors get at your girl walking upstairs with her at the Pendry on Sunset

walking through Rodeo at the right moment has me forgetting everything else in life, you just feel that moment

Having some hostess who looks like Eva Mendes in Training Day get at you at Eveleigh on Sunset

watching a movie premiere on the Paramount Lot, walking past that fountain

Palos Verdes, the view at Terrenea Resort. and you think these people live this everyday. They never have to go home.

LA is wild. Can only imagine if I had an unlimited budget. Funny shyt, when I read Hunter Biden's indictment, I saw half the hotels were spots I stayed too
Cali is the most hated but the most desirable places in the USA.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's concentrated with wealthy (and poor) entertainers and their financiers who tend to live alternatives lifestyles.(some claim that it helps with their creativity. )

Hollywood was literally funded by the mob who weren't exactly great examples of moral men. That place has been slimy and sleazy for decades now.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
No one actually touched Diddy in LA,Big was collateral damage and Kanye been buckdancing since he got away from Jay-Z.

Diddy wouldn’t go down South and pull that shyt though. :mjpls:

• Haha
Reactions: IVS