Why is Kobe considered a good 3pt shooter?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Does he ever get bored of flooding threads with his :Jew_mad:? Seriously, how long is he going to pollute this thread? You’d think he’d get tired of getting shyt on by everyone on this site eventually.

SHIIT ON? :mjlol:

YOU TOO SCARED TO ADDRESS ME DIRECTLY AND U COMPLETELY AVOIDED THE POST I MADE SONNING U .. YOURE EASILY THE MOST IRRELEVANT POSTER ON THIS SITE, AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

YOURE ALSO A HUGE NERD AND A 40+ YEAR OLD LOSER WHO STILL ATTENDS WWE EVENTS

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Would you call Jamal Crawford an elite three point shooter because he's great at making difficult shots?

Kobe wasnt elite but hes not fukkin Marcus Smart either. He took alot of crazy contested shots which is why his numbers are skewed but nobody was leaving that dude open behind the arc.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe was a great three point shooter. He wasn’t elite but he was great. The reason I say great is because most of the elite 3 point shooters Klay, Peja, Horry, Korver needed to be set up to get there looks. Kobe would create his own shot from 3 and make it. That’s tough as shyt. Ray Allen even needed to be set up towards the end of his career.

There are few elite three pong shooters who can create their own shot; only Steph, Ray Ray, KD and Reggie come to mind, right below them is Kobe. That’s pretty damn good

Pierce, Lebron (Shockingly), Harden, Nash, etc.

Kobe wasnt elite but hes not fukkin Marcus Smart either. He took alot of crazy contested shots which is why his numbers are skewed but nobody was leaving that dude open behind the arc.

Who said he was Marcus Smart? He's a good three point shooter. Explosive as fukk so his good nights, he's insane and he won't stop firing.

But he lacked consistency and he had awful shot selection. Same thing with a guy like Jamal Crawford or JR Smith. They make stupidly difficult shots too but their shot selection and consistency is their biggest issue.

Kobe is a transcendent overall scorer, he's probably the best "difficult shot maker" in the history of the game, and his shooting stamina is second to none. He's a top 5 scorer ever. Doesn't mean he's an elite shooter and he's nowhere near guys like Klay, Curry, or Durant tier. He's not on the Nash tier.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
Pierce, Lebron (Shockingly), Harden, Nash, etc.

Who said he was Marcus Smart? He's a good three point shooter. Explosive as fukk so his good nights, he's insane and he won't stop firing.

But he lacked consistency and he had awful shot selection. Same thing with a guy like Jamal Crawford or JR Smith. They make stupidly difficult shots too but their shot selection and consistency is their biggest issue.

Kobe is a transcendent overall scorer, he's probably the best "difficult shot maker" in the history of the game, and his shooting stamina is second to none. He's a top 5 scorer ever. Doesn't mean he's an elite shooter and he's nowhere near guys like Klay, Curry, or Durant tier. He's not on the Nash tier.

He was an elite mid range shooter, I gotta disagree with you on that.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was an elite mid range shooter, I gotta disagree with you on that.

He was a GOAT-tier midrange shooter. Only people better are MJ and Dirk, IMO. Durant is slowly making me winning me over too.

But we talking the 3. And he's not elite at that. Not even great, he's good.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He was a GOAT-tier midrange shooter. Only people better are MJ and Dirk, IMO. Durant is slowly making me winning me over too.

But we talking the 3. And he's not elite at that. Not even great, he's good.
I suggest you review the mid range numbers of Chris Bosh & Steve Nash and add their names to that list :ufdup: