Why is Kobe considered a good 3pt shooter?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

OF COURSE THIS NERD HAS NO ANSWER, SO HE DUCKS THE POST WITH AN UNCALLED FOR NEG - FEMININE TENDENCIES AT THEIR FINEST

IF I GET HIM MAD ENOUGH, HE MIGHT REPLY WITH A THREE PAGE BREAKDOWN OF THE WORST POSTERS (LAKER FANS) ON THIS FORUM THAT INCLUDES A SPREADSHEET ATTACHED DETAILING WHY IM A LEADING CANDIDATE

:mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
In no reasonable world is .329% from 3 a good percentage.

This is preposterous.
Even at his prime (2007-2008) when Kobe shot .361 from three, league average was .362.

You people are fukking delusional.

AND HOW WAS THE LEAGUE AVERAGE GUARDED IN COMPARISON TO KOBE?

:ohhh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AND HOW WAS THE LEAGUE AVERAGE GUARDED IN COMPARISON TO KOBE?

:ohhh:
Meaning what?
That was was double teamed on all his 3s?

Let me ask you a question.
What would be worse? Being roughly a league average 3 pt shooter in the prime of your career?

Or being a league average 3 pt shooter in your prime because you forced up god awful shots being double teamed instead of making smart basketball plays and passing off to teammates? You know, like the triangle is supposed to dictate.

Just shut the fukk up.
Kobe was an elite athlete who could get to the basket and had a great midrange game.

He was average at best from 3. That’s nothing to be upset about.

Stop trying to make this guy into a god in every aspect of basketball you fukking jagaloon. Because he wasn’t.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Meaning what?
That was was double teamed on all his 3s?

Let me ask you a question.
What would be worse? Being roughly a league average 3 pt shooter in the prime of your career?

Or being a league average 3 pt shooter in your prime because you forced up god awful shots being double teamed instead of making smart basketball plays and passing off to teammates? You know, like the triangle is supposed to dictate.

Just shut the fukk up.
Kobe was an elite athlete who could get to the basket and had a great midrange game.

He was average at best from 3. That’s nothing to be upset about.

Stop trying to make this guy into a god in every aspect of basketball you fukking jagaloon. Because he wasn’t.

U ARE A VERY DUMB PERSON, RAUL. U LACK THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME BEYOND NUMBERS. GOIN BY YOUR LOGIC, IVERSON WAS AN AVERAGE SCORER BECAUSE HE SHOT 42% FROM THE FIELD FOR HIS CAREER.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U ARE A VERY DUMB PERSON, RAUL. U LACK THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME BEYOND NUMBERS. GOIN BY YOUR LOGIC, IVERSON WAS AN AVERAGE SCORER BECAUSE HE SHOT 42% FROM THE FIELD FOR HIS CAREER.
Iverson has nothing to do with this.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They were happy with him settling for contested 3's. Not like he was out there getting the Draymond, Simmons, or Rondo treatment.
He wasn't a bad three point shooter, he was just average and inefficient with it.

I think people liked to think of him as a great shooter who was bogged down by double teams and bad shots but he really was just average from that distance. I remember so many times where he missed open looks and stans would just say he shoots better when guarded because they hadn't really come to terms with the fact that he wasn't a great outside shooter.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WESTBROOK IS GUARDED LIKE LEBRON BEHIND THE THREE

Westbrook and LeBron are much bigger risks to play make and penetrate. If Kobe had their abilities, they would have had to sag off him too.

I don't consider any of the three to be a good 3 point shooter.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Westbrook and LeBron are much bigger risks to play make and penetrate. If Kobe had their abilities, they would have had to sag off him too.

I don't consider any of the three to be a good 3 point shooter.

KOBE WAS WAY MORE FEARED FOR THE JUMPSHOT THAN BOTH OF EM AND U KNOW IT

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
KOBE WAS WAY MORE FEARED FOR THE JUMPSHOT THAN BOTH OF EM AND U KNOW IT
All three have the ability to make crazy contested threes and we have seen all of them do it but overall, none of them should be considered good three point shooters.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
All three have the ability to make crazy contested threes and we have seen all of them do it but overall, none of them should be considered good three point shooters.

KOBE WAS MORE FEARED FOR THE THREE THAN EITHER. ARE U DENYING THIS?