Why is HL weaker than ktl???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Too many trolls, aliases, and religious idiots. Not that all religious people here are idiots, but a majority. We have one of the worst moderator on this site in terms of policing. We have one dude pretending to be 4. No proper sourcing. Any criticism of Obama is quickly dismissed and pounced on.

I don't know what your issue with Bar None is. He's taken a more active role in policing trolling than Cerebral Knievel did in KTL. He banned that fakkit Tom, which was laudable.

I wish CK was here btw.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I do remember that some of the posters on ktl really didn't have jobs, they used to spend time reading about spirituality and hallucinogenic chemicals and other random sh1t..
some used to be homeless.

I don't have a problem with any other that.. u can post at work though. If ur don't use a computer at work.. that only means you don't take work home. so you can drop a thread when u get off.

I logged off sohh about 5 years ago and didn't post in online forums till last month cause of my job and desire to move up in the company. If you work in high stress/high productivity jobs, or jobs with intense seasons (like accounting), you don't have time to think or post at work. And once you get off work, you don't want to sit in front of another computer after staring at one for 12 hours. In fact, once my personal laptop died, I never purchased another.

Overall, most of the posters on the coli and on sohh are college kids with spare time and lots of curiosity/desire for debate.That tends to die down after college.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what your issue with Bar None is. He's taken a more active role in policing trolling than Cerebral Knievel did in KTL. He banned that fakkit Tom, which was laudable.

I wish CK was here btw.

Didn't know he did that. Criticism withdrawn.

Maybe I haven't been transparent enough. I thought I said this before, but there are three ways I can ban someone: from a thread temporarily, from a thread permanently or just ban them from the entire site (we have cirucmstances for that).

Thus, I need to go get consensus from the big dogs for them to ban a guy from a specific forum. I literally can't do it. That's why it takes so long banning people that troll sporadically and why I'm telling you guys "it's not enough" or "just ignore him" a bunch of the time. It's because there are more egregious offenders let go, so I need more to make the case.

With Tom, that's actually my fault, I got him banned and he said he was done trolling so I got him unbanned and recently banned again. Should've left him where he was at.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
it looks like threadstarter wants more conspiracy type "hey look at this" stuff and I think we should avoid that *but* more history discussion is a good idea

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it looks like threadstarter wants more conspiracy type "hey look at this" stuff and I think we should avoid that *but* more history discussion is a good idea

naw. ktl had it all. And I guess everyone was anti something, just like here.. but the difference is there were more people on all sides. There are viewpoints that are barely represented.

But some conspiracy topics are interesting, informative and based in reality. I'm not against them.

I guess we could pretend like HL isn't a everyone needs to beat the same drum or get smilied to death type of sub-forum.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I dont know what ktl is, but I'd say there's too much liberal dikkriding here. You guys have a tendency to gang up on people and call them stupid if they disagree with you.

Honestly I don't see to much learning in the "Higher Learning" sub-forum. Just a bunch of people calling each other stupid about the same topics.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
naw. ktl had it all. And I guess everyone was anti something, just like here.. but the difference is there were more people on all sides. There are viewpoints that are barely represented.

But some conspiracy topics are interesting, informative and based in reality. I'm not against them.

I guess we could pretend like HL isn't a everyone needs to beat the same drum or get smilied to death type of sub-forum.

Every conservative that was in KTL is here and there's even more conspiracy posters here than in KTL. There's an upped conspiracy thread and they mostly post there. And many of the assumed members of this "atheist elite" or whatever you're talking about didn't make the jump or don't post here much at all. I don't see what you're talking about at all.

Is it a nonreligious liberal dominated forum? Of course, but not anymore so than KTL was.

Status
Not open for further replies.