Why is Elon Musk despised?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Pretended to create tesla when he bought it from other people, multiple projects he hyped up and got our tax money for and ended up being nothing (hyperloop), racist right wing troll, pretended to start from the bottom but he is the heir of an emerald mine in apartheid south Africa, and more.

Why do you simp for him?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Despised is a strong word, but he is another chatty billionaire who’s main business has a history or anti-labor and more specifically racist practices. He is the multi billionaire equivalent of a lot of deplorables who requires extreme government subsidies to maintain his business but will then talk down on regular people for looking out for themselves.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Pretended to create tesla, multiple projects he hyped up and got our tax money for and ended up being nothing (hyperloop), racist right wing troll, pretended to start from the bottom bu he is the heir of an emerald mine in apartheid south Africa, and more.

Why do you simp for him?
Chapelle chills with him so he aight. Probably likes some of that hippity hop too. Ohhhh, and he fukked Azalea Banks. I think folk being too hard on him. Elon is for the cause.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Him being anti remote work was gonna ruffle some feathers.

Also several rumors of cism and bro culture in the workplace soured his reputation as well.

basically started to be seen as a dikk.

Then Him announcing he supports the extreme right and blaming it on extremism from the left was going to ruffle some feathers.
and now he's widely seen as racist as well.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
from first hand experience my friends brother worked for Tesla as an engineer and said it was a miserable place to work at.

but elon just comes of as an extremely grimy business person, even worse then trump imo. trumps the type you love to hate but elon you just hate.

I kinda figured that when i heard you have to take tesla to a tesla dealership in order to have maintenance done on the vehicle.

he puts me in the mind of a weird third world dictator. He tries to come across as some new modern genuis but the further you look into his history he just a business man who made his money and inherited through his family name.

Last edited: