Why is damn near every black movie on Tubi about crime

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I watched a few from Detroit that were fire and Benny The Butcher movie was good...they had one on there about a baby daddy who was tryna be a comic that was funny ass shyt..I tried to watch a few lower budget hood movies but the acting and plot were horrible bk in tha day I use to watch it with ease not so much now..but it's a few hidden gems comedy wise that are worth it

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dare we say the same regarding music, ie gangsta rap? :mjpls:

Cuz then black folks cant just blame "the man"
:mjpls::mjpls: Black people produce what black people want to see. No white executive could determine the direction of black culture, no sireee bob :mjpls::mjpls:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Not surprised by any of this espicially the ones in red and the Jooish shyt

• it's a closed power system that controls all storytelling
  • they have agendas to push
  • writers are given documents by the biggest agents in the world (like the C.I.A), the lists tells them what to write about
  • the transgender topic is one of the biggest agendas right now
  • if you're looking to develop "urban" movies (code word for "Black movies") you are given themes to write about
  • they need to be dumbed down and about poverty
  • she wrote a script with two Black leads, her agent gave the script to J3w1$h producer R0b T3it3l cause he makes "urban" movies (also known for his race baiting agendas)
  • he said it was "too intelligent" for Black audiences
  • it's social engineering , they want to create a divide, she has been to those meetings
  • you have to be compromised in order to be successful, you don't get to the top unless you are
  • people at the top like Harvey Weinstein are the most scared
  • was told by her manager that she has to tell the bigwigs "I'm willing to do anything", it's a code word and they are waiting for her to say it

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
i don't know but some of these covers/titles ridiculous

yPaeSn.jpg

DakXgM.jpg

YIgmfU.jpg
nollywood :wow:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SlimeyLilDude cac directors giving us what we want huh?

What the hell do y'all want to see? I see a bunch of so called black people complaining about black crime movies but nobody is saying "I want these specific type of black movies like this ________".

That's how I know these dudes are just in here faking just so they can complain about something black related. Nobody in here has mentioned any good white non crime movies so white people are in the same boat as black people when it comes to movies. There's white people on white forums making threads saying "
Why is damn near every white movie on Tubi about crime".

And there's a bunch of white people in those threads naming a bunch of garbage ass wack corny low budget white movies and making fun of white people for making those lame ass corny unwatchable unbearable white movies.