Why is damn near every black movie on Tubi about crime

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I had a brother telling me about some movie on there w Gravy the other day and how it’s a good place to see independent Black films.

I calmly hit that negroid with the

:mjpls:I bet it was.

Man look at this stupid ass shyt man
t7aiYE

They got Wifi-only nikkas watchin hella 73 minute movies starring Clifton Powell and Guy Torre on dat shyt.
I watched part 1 & part 2.
:francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I had a brother telling me about some movie on there w Gravy the other day and how it’s a good place to see independent Black films.

t7aiYE

They got Wifi-only nikkas watchin hella 73 minute movies starring Clifton Powell and Guy Torre on dat shyt.
:shaq:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

t7aiYE

Both of them had wagons

:ehh:

Story was terrible lol

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
they need to switch it up. Do a fukking movie on Leadbelly or Bebop era fukkery instead of the same fukkery they keep rehashing
It’s literally the same thing with our music. People will just say c00n this and c00n that but a LARGE MAJORITY of our people only care about the subjects that are displayed in this ignorant ass music and these ignorant ass movies. It’s pretty much undeniable at this point

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It’s literally the same thing with our music. People will just say c00n this and c00n that but a LARGE MAJORITY of our people only care about the subjects that are displayed in this ignorant ass music and these ignorant ass movies. It’s pretty much undeniable at this point

Correct. Which is why shows like Love & Hip Hop & other ratchet shows are popular. Middle America is used to seeing this type of content.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Correct. Which is why shows like Love & Hip Hop & other ratchet shows are popular. Middle America is used to seeing this type of content.

If you can get over the character he’s playing, he’s making a great point that’s relatable to this topic.

Is it case of that’s what the majority wants or is what the majority has been fed?

“A nikka that don’t know much don’t grow much.” :wow:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

t7aiYE

:russ::russ:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
This just look at the most popular black shows power, snowfall, top boy etc. For life was on some positive shyt and it flopped

The big 4 networks don't want anything remotely pro-Black that makes cacs look bad on. Because they didn't want a show about a breh defeating cacs in the court room on the air even when the ratings were good enough.

Other examples are Lovecraft Country and Watchmen. And both shows featured Black people who are in charge as the main characters. Well HBO can't have that and canceled them both after only one season. But we had 8 seasons of degenerate cacs on GoT :mjpls:

And another example is The Good Fight where you have a Black law firm with Delroy Lindo and instead of the show being about that which is a great show premise, it's about some shriveled up cacette that hijacks it and uses it for her own ends.

It's probably one of the most racially offensive shows that's ever been aired.

Last edited:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I fukk wit tubi movies…I watched a movie earlier about Christmas, whole black family, its other shyt on there to watch besides the drug shyt

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tubi has some heat very good movie/screenplay ideas that sometimes they pull off. Also Tubi has a movie for every fetish also.