WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Going to research this. Did not know this. Living in LA taught me a lot about Iran though

A LOT OF PERSIANS HAD TO FLEE FROM IRAN AND MIGRATED TO AMERICA OR ISRAEL WHEN THE MUSLIM REGIME TOOK OVER… BECAUSE IF U LIVED IN IRAN, ISLAM WAS AUTOMATICALLY FORCED UPON YOU AND YOU HAD TO ADHERE TO MUSLIM LAW OR POSSIBLY FACE EXECUTION… MY PRODUCTION PARTNER SIAVASH ENTIRE FAMILY COMES FROM THIS STRUGGLE- THEY FLED IRAN AND THATS WHY A LOT OF PERSIANS SIDE WITH ISRAEL…. THEY KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT WE FACIN.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
If you want to bring up every Islamic legal concept that you may have issues with, be my guest.
It seems you are the one who has no idea about your religion

You said this
Sharia allows for other religions to be practiced, that's the current point of contention. I've haven't said anything untrue in this little back and forth. Where I live is irrelevant.
This is a LIE and you know it so why did you say it? You think we don't have receipts around here?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
KghJUsM.png

sKF7Nhf.png

mgu9HmS.png

Stolengold devil rhythm.

UKVu0t8.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Decolonization? Modern Palestinians have genomes nearly identical to those of ancient Levantine populations from 3,700 years ago.

THE LEVANT IS A BROAD TERM… PALESTINIANS ARE ARABS.. THEY ORIGINALLY COME FROM SAUDI ARABIA, MIGRATED UP TO JORDAN, AND EVENTUALLY MADE THEIR WAY INTO JUDEA AFTER THE ROMANS CONQUERED THE JEWS AND PUT THEM IN EXILE

THEY ALWAYS REFERRED TO THEMSELVES AS ARABS, UP UNTIL THEY TRIED TO FORCE A NATIONAL IDENTITY UPON THEMSELVES WELL AFTER JEWS RETURNED… AND ONLY IN AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN SOVEREIGNTY OVER THAT LAND

THE HISTORY THERE POINTS TO
JUDAISM… THE HOLY TEMPLE PREDATES ANY MUSLIM ARTIFACTS THERE BY QUITE A BIT

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
KNOWLEDGE CANT BE SHOT DOWN WIT IDEAS BASED IN HYPERBOLE

THE CLAIM WAS NEVER EVEN “STERILIZATION” TO BEGIN WIT

THE CLAIM WAS THAT THEY WERE FLEEING PERSECUTION IN ETHIOPIA AND WERE PUT ON DEPOVERA BIRTH CONTROL WHILE THEY WERE IN REFUGEE CAMP IN ORDER FOR THEM NOT TO GET PREGNANT WHILE IN HOLDING.. NOT THE SAME AS STERILIZATION, AND EVEN THAT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED AND PROVEN AS BLOOD LIBEL..IF YOU WANT, I'D BE HAPPY TO SEND YOU PAGES OF ACTUAL ETHIOPIAN JEWS AND ISRAELIS WHO DISCUSS IT

BUT U DONT CARE BOUT THE FACTS, U JUST WANT AN OUTLET THAT WILL HELP JUSTIFY YOUR INNER HATRED

Man shut up and stop playing the victim cac.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
It seems you are the one who has no idea about your religion

You said this

This is a LIE
"Freedom of religion" in an Islamic framework isn't the same as western legal conceptions. You capitalizing the word 'lie' doesn't make me a liar.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Who has read the Talmud?

*Sean Paul Voice*

Them dutty yh

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

When we say Free Gaza these are the people that Nazi Jhonny Come Lately Jew is scoffing at

Pay attention