WHY IS ARAB COLONIZATION GIVEN A PASS?

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
So ancient colonization vs modern day colonization? This isn't even genuine........ the map you showed is crazy dated
The Arab slave trade continued beyond the end of Slavery in America and still happens in places like Libya and parts of the middle east. Look up what ISIS did to the Yazidis less than 10 years ago.

The difference is that the West colonized people primarily with weapons and divide and conquer tactics.

The Arabs did it primarily with their religion to give Africans the illusion of participation and they continue to do that to this day.

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
This is partially true

The law has parameters

You sound like an apologist.

"parameters" that allow for the massacre of anyone who does not follow the same religion and the subjugation of Christians and Jews.

Apartheid in South Africa was also a "law with parameters"

Jim Crow was also a "set of laws with parameters"

You full of shyt, respectfully.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sharia allows other religions to be practiced. Whether or not you like the parameters of the law(s) is irrelevant

Spoken like a true American who has only a romantic view of Islam from the safety of the US unlike the rest of the world where they truly dealt with it..
You don't know what you're talking about sir.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mean Europeans were conquerors, Chinese, shyt everyone. That’s just how the world was run 1000+ years ago. This was well before 1700s when America came to be. The Arabs lost a ton of wars and land after their dominance as well.

We gonna start getting pissy at the Greek for conquering Europe 3000 years ago now too?

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Spoken like a true American who has only a romantic view of Islam from the safety of the US unlike the rest of the world where they truly dealt with it..
You don't know what you're talking about sir.
Sharia allows for other religions to be practiced, that's the current point of contention. I've haven't said anything untrue in this little back and forth. Where I live is irrelevant.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
They did through proxies and through religion. Half of Nigeria is Muslim and the major Muslim leaders descend from Usman Dan Fodio who initiated those conquests. We are still dealing with islamofascism to this day in northern Nigeria.
I wouldn't call that arab colonization though, that's just conquest by religions i don't think it would be in the same vein as there are a multitude of west african caliphates that had islam but almost none or very few arabs in their society

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Gotta ask them Northern Black Africans why they always on that Arab dikk and have them a pass for all that shyt ..:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sharia allows other religions to be practiced. Whether or not you like the parameters of the law(s) is irrelevant
The parameters of the laws are very relevant, especially when you're trying to make it seem like Islam is more accepting than other religions.