Why I Grew Up Out of Being "Pro-Black" and Hotep

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I used to be "Pro-Black", watching Dr. Umar Johnson, Tariq Nasheed and Sara Suten Seti...

But then I grew up...

Reasons Why I stopped being "Pro-Black"...

1. Anti-Intellectualism.

The "Pro-Black" Movement is against intelligence. You cannot question anything. You question any "Pro-Black" fact...

"You a c00n."

"You'll believe me if I was a White man."

The basis of intelligence is to question. You must question anything and everything. "Pro-Blacks" do not question.

"Pro-Blacks" are reactionary. They are not progressive. They do not like research. They do not create new knowledge or history.

Matter of fact, doing proper research and peer review is considered "White approval..."

They rather be ignorant.

You got "Pro-Black" nikkas thinking Obama isn't the first Black President because they think John Hanson is Black...based off of what? I don't know.

2. Black Male Ego Stroking.

Pro-Black just like Alt-White movement is used to fulfill Male Ego Fantasies. Black males have not been able to be "men" like white men. Thus this creates a weird space that have Black males blaming Black women and the government and the White men for Black males incapability of to be "men". As if manhood is more than a biological characteristic. They want the world to kneel for them.

3. "Pro-Blacks" are apolitical.

Pro-Blacks do not have a political theory. They do not have an economic theory. They do not have a political foundation. Nor do they have a historical foundation. They do not believe in participating in the political process for the most part. They do not know about political economy.

4. "Pro-Blacks" ignore class.

Everything is about race. Class for the most part is ignored. Since Class is ignored, "Pro-Blacks" view of life is myopic. It is just Black people vs. White people and White Supremacy. What about class conflict. What about class collaboration? What about class interests?

5. "Pro-Blacks" support race hustlers and charlatans...

"Pro-Blacks" fully embrace capitalism to the point they support race hustlers and charlatans that feed off of them. They care more about Black men getting money more than anything, even if these "Pro-Blacks" are selling fraudulent information and fake private equity shares.

You put out these scams and frauds...the response is...

"Why you hating on a Black man...White people do it..."

As if informing nikkas they are being hustled is hating.

Last edited:

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps
The Black Conscious Community is pretty much a ghetto version of the New Age community

Bea__13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
VA
You wrong about intelligence and pro black not having a economic and political strategy

These your