Why have kids before you turn 30?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can't be serious. Money is extremely important in this time period now. You need dual income nowdays to support children. This aint the 1950s where you can be a construction worker and a housewife and support kids in a middle class home. Them days are over.
Well yea, friend thats why we should be with people for reasons outside of the superficial so when babies enter our lives we know we are together for the right reasons. Many women and men create children from raw lust and then realize after fertilization that there is no compatibility and the man leaves like a dirtbag. Being 30 doesnt mean you're going to be balling and able to hold a relationship together, especially in the black community where the top 10 percent of people make 50 thousand a year and up. 10 percent, friend. A child is not raised on money alone.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I feel what you saying. I kinda wish I would have waited. But on the other hand its pretty awesome know my son will be an adult and I will be done paying child support at 37. Not to mention still being young enough to deal with him on the basketball court and still be somewhat hip enough to what the kids are doing out here so I can be a informed parent. Also being a parent young made me more responsible financially and less likely to waste money on a bunch of shyt with no value and focus on assets....

Everybody's different, but for me being a parent young was probably the best thing to happen to me....

I was headed down a :demonic: path.....

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
yeah, but you'll be a 40 year old grandpa too

Yea but being a grandparent at 45 is better than having a 13 year old heading to those teenage years at the same age imo

So if they have a kid at 20 then die at 30, when their kid is 10. :ld:

but if they were waiting until they were over 30 to have a kid,they would die before they had one and wouldn't leave a young kid behind.

:what:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Yea but being a grandparent at 45 is better than having a 13 year old heading to those teenage years at the same age imo

:what:

Yall dumbasses are probably baby daddies right now for all i know with this BS yall are saying . LMAO.

Just because you have a kid young don't mean you're done with em once they're 18. They still need guidance and support and shyt through their college years. They should be completely ready for the real world around 25-26ish.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: pushing 50 goin back n forth wit some 16 year old who's gonna cause you to have a stroke :camby:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yall dumbasses are probably baby daddies right now for all i know with this BS yall are saying . LMAO.

Just because you have a kid young don't mean you're done with em once they're 18. They still need guidance and support and shyt through their college years. They should be completely ready for the real world around 25-26ish.

I agree bruh but :wtf: do this have to do with what I said.They'll still be a grown adult capable of earning their own money and making their own decisions compared to some dependent teenager

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
These kinda things really depends on the person
Some people might wanna go to law school after college then pass the bar
That takes em to 28 -29
Somebody people wanna focus on their career
It really depends