Why have kids before you turn 30?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
32 with no kids. I'm so fukkin glad I didnt have kids when I was married still married years ago :whew: I'm not even sure if I want any. One of the last times I went back home, I went to visit my boy who has 2 kids, 4 and 3 yrs old. All it was, was them screaming and running around. I was like, "is it always like this, so much noise" :what: And him and his girl replied "pretty much" :ld:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
A man in his his physical prime when he is 30. Dealing with a toddler at that age should be no problem...but then again as @Mr. Somebody said most people are :flabbynsick: then, but most people I knew in college are already that way and I'm 22.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Depends who you ask.I personally rather be 33 with a 13 year old than 33 with a new born.

In 2013? What person in their right mind would be having kids in their early 20s is beyond me.

33 is actually quite fine. The only thing is what kind of job do you have at that point.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A man in his his physical prime when he is 30. Dealing with a toddler at that age should be no problem...but then again as @Mr. Somebody said most people are :flabbynsick: then, but most people I knew in college are already that way and I'm 22.
Most men in America stay in shape to be looked at by women, not to prevent diseases from forming in their bodies. Often times, friend, a woman will take the desire to look like Mr. Universe out of a man so its logical for a man to be flabby and SICK in his 30's. This is why we should be training Brazillian Jiujitsu 3 days a week. That way, you'll never fall off like strong grip strength, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In 2013? What person in their right mind would be having kids in their early 20s is beyond me.

3% of 350 million people in the united states will die before the age of 30. I think they are in their right mind to have children before this age, friend. :sitdown:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
3% of 350 million people in the united states will die before the age of 30. I think they are in their right mind to have children before this age, friend. :sitdown:

My sister had her first child by age 21(23 now) and she had to drop out of college to support her since our parents didn't have the resources to do so. Nobody is ready to have kids at that age. She getting welfare checks right now.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I was 30 when I had my first son and quite often I wish I had him sooner. Friend of mine had his around 23/24 which to me was too early but now he seems to have more time for himself and we're the same age. The timing doesn't work the same for everyone but I reckon I could have had mine around 27/28 and be ready for it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My sister had her first child by age 21(23 now) and she had to drop out of college to support her since our parents didn't have the resources to do so. Nobody is ready to have kids at that age. She getting welfare checks right now.
If your sister wants to finish college she can do so. Lets encourage our women to get married when they have children so they arent raising a child by themselves. Lets not allow society to force us into this way of thinking with the mild inconvenience that money brings into our lives. Where theres a will, theres a way, friend.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

So if they have a kid at 20 then die at 30, when their kid is 10. :ld:

but if they were waiting until they were over 30 to have a kid,they would die before they had one and wouldn't leave a young kid behind.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was 30 when I had my first son and quite often I wish I had him sooner. Friend of mine had his around 23/24 which to me was too early but now he seems to have more time for himself and we're the same age. The timing doesn't work the same for everyone but I reckon I could have had mine around 27/28 and be ready for it.
I agree with you. I wish i had found a good woman to mate with sooner as well but thats how life works i guess.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
If your sister wants to finish college she can do so. Lets encourage our women to get married when they have children so they arent raising a child by themselves. Lets not allow society to force us into this way of thinking with the mild inconvenience that money brings into our lives. Where theres a will, theres a way, friend.

You can't be serious. Money is extremely important in this time period now. You need dual income nowdays to support children. This aint the 1950s where you can be a construction worker and a housewife and support kids in a middle class home. Them days are over.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So if they have a kid at 20 then die at 30, when their kid is 10. :ld:

but if they were waiting until they were over 30 to have a kid,they would die before they had one and wouldn't leave a young kid behind.
Its possible. The point is, man plans, God laughs. If you meet a great woman and you decide to marry and mate with her, lets not assume we're going to be here day after day because you never know what can happen. 3 percent of people may have assumed they would be here for a long time but God had other plans. We all have something in common, friend, we're all going to perish one day so lets not shy away from our blessings when they're looking us in the face, friend. :sitdown: