Why have kids before you turn 30?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Werent you just advocating not having kids before 30 last week, friend? :wtf: Im confused like trick questions. Maybe you had a change of heart like Game and have seen the light like you woke up in the morning. :blessed:

I still don't want kids

All i said if you are someone who wants kids or want to travel, or want to do something else with your life dont put it off cuz life is short

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I don't have kids but why would I want to start at 30 on purpose ? I would be 40 and the kid is only 10 so by the time I'm in my late 40s I still got to deal with a teenagers bull shyt :beli:plus nothing in life is really guaranteed. Whose to say something couldn't happen to prevent me from even being stable then? Ain't not way I want a little child this old.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I still don't want kids

All i said if you are someone who wants kids or want to travel, or want to do something else with your life dont put it off cuz life is short
images

Well run with that for mankind.

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
I agree..I don't know why people have kids or get married before 30. I keep hearing the "I want to have kids while I'm young so I can still do things with them when they get older." I plan to be fit and active well into my 60's so that's not a concern for me. I just turned 30, my girl wants kids and I still want to hold off :yeshrug:

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
:lolbron:
I agree..I don't know why people have kids or get married before 30. I keep hearing the "I want to have kids while I'm young so I can still do things with them when they get older." I plan to be fit and active well into my 60's so that's not a concern for me. I just turned 30, my girl wants kids and I still want to hold off :yeshrug:
Keep it up my dude she'll get over soon enough :shaq:

Daps
c/s, I want to wait until I'm 32/33 to have a kid. and I only want 1.

Girl that's the best time to do it. My aunt is 34/35, married, no kids, owns a house and travels multiple times a month with her husband. They're getting rid of the travel bug and then they'll actually start to settle down. That's what I want :sadcam:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Some peoples goal is to have multiple kids. Like, A LOT of kids.

If you start having them at 30+ and you aiming for 8 or 9 of them mofos, you'll be well into your 40's by the time you finish.

Ain't nobody tryna deal with no toddlers at 50 :rudy:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
hard to argue this. I had my both mines by accident. I was 25 and 31 at the time. at least I had a job and a degree going for me, and they momma/my wife wasn't some triflin broad.

only thing good is that, by the time they grow up, I won't be super :old: , so i'll be able to enjoy myself once they are grown, and probably will be making pretty good money career wise if I keep going with my current trajectory.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You should only ever have kids when your 29+ and financially stable, Jazzy be seeing nikkas pop out kids like flys and be like "sucks to be you" Jazzy here be enjoying his youth and life without hassle or drawbacks whilst you be changing diapers, maintaining that expensive child and paying support. You only live once brehs

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is where ive been to the last 2 summers:

Chicago, Cancun, Oahu, San Diego, L.A,

my friend who has a 3 year old kid: legoland and the zoo in san diego :flabbynsick:

no kids :blessed: