Why have kids before you turn 30?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Like having kids already aren't a financial drain. Pop one out when your 33 and you have a steady career job and feel accomplished with life. :ehh:

I know many young women want kids regardless if the father will be around or not because of loneliness. bytches having babies like puppies out here. :snoop: nikkas need to be more hip to plan B pills. :wow:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
only reason is if you are too fukking dumb to use birth control

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
That what i'm planning to do.....

I hope
best-cry-ever-o.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The older you get the less energy you have to play with your kids.

Many men, many many many many men, get flabby and Sick in their 30s making it difficult to keep up with the energy of a growing child.

Lets start taking Brazillian Jiujitsu so we have the energy to be fun and merry with our seeds, friends. :gladbron:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like having kids already aren't a financial drain. Pop one out when your 33 and you have a steady career job and feel accomplished with life. :ehh:

I know many young women want kids regardless if the father will be around or not because of loneliness. bytches having babies like puppies out here. :snoop: nikkas need to be more hip to plan B pills. :wow:
Having kids are not as expensive as you think. Especially when you have dual income. Most of the expense comes from daycare. This is why its important to have a tight nit family because they can help with sitting for your child while the parents work, saving you money. The food and diaper costs are not taxing. Friends probably spend more money in self destructive behavior than the costs of raising a child. Wow, to think, friend, friends would rather spend money to kill themselves than to reallocate those funds to raising a life.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
usually id agree but witnessing a death before my eyes, you NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING TO DIE. Putting off anything in life whether kids, travelling, etc. :ufdup: life is so fragile and can be snuffed away anytime

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
usually id agree but witnessing a death before my eyes, you NEVER KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING TO DIE. Putting off anything in life whether kids, travelling, etc. :ufdup: life is so fragile and can be snuffed away anytime
Werent you just advocating not having kids before 30 last week, friend? :wtf: Im confused like trick questions. Maybe you had a change of heart like Game and have seen the light like you woke up in the morning. :blessed: