Why has Kid Ink never blown up?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
my thing is for as generic he is he has kept plenty of artists afloat. Brhis whole style is a mixture of Kid Ink/TY

*waits for @Silkk to claim he's never heard of them:mjgrin:
breh stop, chris brown been around longer and is bigger...lol @ crediting kid ink for giving breezy a style that he rolled out back in 2010 on fan of a fan :dahell: and who has ink kept afloat? cats always talk about people saving careers/ghostwriting but can't provide receipts for shyt

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
We equating relevance to YouTube views now:francis:
I'm saying based on the music he makes/image I'm amazed he isn't bigger

He like the rap version of my breh Eric bellinger

Bro he has vids with 50 million, 20 million views, performs at WWE events, big stadiums and has had multiple hits on radio.

He's good. Everybody ain't got to be Drake or Ye to "blow".

If Millions of people are pumping ur music, u touring different continents, u blew up.

I'm sure people in his town says he blew up,
His ex girls say he blew up, his mortgage says he blew up.

The nikka blew.

That's like saying Flo rida ain't blow.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
You could give any rapper
the hits/payola he's had and they'd be in the same spot. Nothing special. Comes off as a good worker that always does what his label wants him to do.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
He's linked up with Damizza (who shoved fukking shade shiest down our throat) and a DJ who was on the come up (white boy, forget his name now) so yeah, he's not exactly backed by nobodies.

While I like a number of songs he's on, he just has no personality himself and feels like a generic artist.
yeah he's very generic...but thats why his songs fit commercials, video games, etc so well. dude killin it on WWE checks alone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
possibly the most generic artist in recent memory. Like dude is the default template for a create-a-rapper mode in a video game or something..and he got on with a song called snapbacks and tattoos of all things :mjlol:
That was Dricky Graham.
But still might as well be the same artist...
:mjlol: