Why has Kid Ink never blown up?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Kirko was not mid

who was the breh that looked like a muppet baby.......man he had some shyt :wow:

im trying to search but muppet baby rapper not working 2 well :russ:

edit: IT WAS K-KAMP......man that guy had some shyts I was going crazy cause I couldn't remember who tf he was :damn:

Last edited:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Mid three from that era:

Kid Ink

kirko bangs

Rosco Dash

Kirko bangs had a nationwide hit with drank in my cup and Rosco Dash was like 2009-2010 era and had a few hits. Kid ink never had a major hit or he at least didn’t get any spins at all in my region. He was always a internet rapper to me.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kirko bangs had a nationwide hit with drank in my cup and Rosco Dash was like 2009-2010 era and had a few hits. Kid ink never had a major hit or he at least didn’t get any spins at all in my region. He was always a internet rapper to me.
The Kid Ink joints with Chris Brown were bangers

I liked a few Kid Ink joints but like someone pointed out, he’s basically Tyga

Roscoe Dash era! Man… him and Travis Porter had the club scene on lock. Kirko was cool I don’t think he had a solid push. After drank in my cup he had another song with Chris brown that should’ve blown up had they done a video

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The Kid Ink joints with Chris Brown were bangers

I liked a few Kid Ink joints but like someone pointed out, he’s basically Tyga

Roscoe Dash era! Man… him and Travis Porter had the club scene on lock. Kirko was cool I don’t think he had a solid push. After drank in my cup he had another song with Chris brown that should’ve blown up had they done a video

that was a fun time :banderas:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin