Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
its-da-principalities-big-worm.gif

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Looks real bad on the Mods for sticking a thread without vetting the poster first

I only saw the first thread that got stickied and the nicole callout, didn't follow anything after that

but I don't think mods should get shyt on for seeing someone appear to be in help and then deciding to help them, no questions asked

if someone is a piece of shyt here, it's the person who (may have?) been a scammer. not the helpers.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I only saw the first thread that got stickied and the nicole callout, didn't follow anything after that

but I don't think mods should get shyt on for seeing someone appear to be in help and then deciding to help them, no questions asked

if someone is a piece of shyt here, it's the person who (may have?) been a scammer. not the helpers.
Why delete the thread though? As soon as he started getting exposed the thread was gone. That’s fukked up for the people that sent money

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nah he back posting like nothing happened

One of the most suspect coli dramas I’ve witnessed

:francis:

Then they made a thread going after @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 when she was the one who really exposed dude

:dwillhuh:
There are Certain mods who have vendettas against black posters, biases for their own white and nonblack races no matter how much they violate, they support the chaos agents and formerly banned Alts like @Jamie Sommers who @The Burger King exposed, posters like the above JS who create friction in order for the message to get distorted when the cac or nonblack subject of a violation is exposed. It’s more than Obvious at this point. All that I care about is the awareness- enough people saw my original thread to know the type of time that racist fuk is on.and the fact that we need to be more discerning of who we accept.

Going forward, if you have relevant information to post here, preserve your own shyt in the event of a deletion (full page screenshots if you have an iPhone). Someone is playing dirty work. Be vigilant - im
Off this for now. Respect to the real ones.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Certain mods have vendettas against black posters and biases for their own white and nonblack races no matter how much they violate and they support the chaos agents like @Jamie Sommers who @The Burger King exposed. It’s more than Obvious at this point. All that I care about is the awareness- enough people saw my original thread to know the type of time that racist fuk is on.

Going forward, if you have relevant information to post here, preserve your own shyt in the event of a deletion (full page screenshots if you have an iPhone). Someone is playing dirty work.

Are you calling my favorite and best mod a racist?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Certain mods have vendettas against black posters and biases for their own white and nonblack races no matter how much they violate and they support the chaos agents like @Jamie Sommers who @The Burger King exposed. It’s more than Obvious at this point. All that I care about is the awareness- enough people saw my original thread to know the type of time that racist fuk is on.

Going forward, if you have relevant information to post here, preserve your own shyt in the event of a deletion (full page screenshots if you have an iPhone). Someone is playing dirty work.

Watch that man pop back up like nothing happened with a brand new "supporter" tag.

Crime of the century. :dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex why was my thread deleted? Btw, in case y’all didn’t know, Hex is white.

Thread never got deleted, it got moved to The Vault for Houston to review. I'm the one that told him boriquaking should be banned.

Houston said he needs to do more research before he decides what to do.

Aside from that, mind your business. Me being white wasn't an issue when you were in my PMs crying about Mikey C trying to dox you, was it? Remember you talked tough to him and he had your real name and you went snitching to a white man?

This internet shyt is crazy.

Fred.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Y’all need to stop bytching real shyt this site starting to make me sick

The nikka said the only racist black people he met are on the coli, nikka I’m racist, and black and on the coli and so are many of u

Folks said he needed help, rule of thumb is if u can’t afford to lose it, don’t lend it

Many of u assessed that and sent bra ya money, the nikka is a down bad broke nikka and y’all tryna make it seem like he called us all monkeys then asked for bread

Y’all nikkas be too bored bruh, time to find a life outside this forum shyt fr fr

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
@hex why was my thread deleted? Btw, in case y’all didn’t know, Hex is white.
bunk-throw-hands-up.gif

mind your business. Me being white wasn't an issue when you were in my PMs crying about Mikey C trying to dox you, was it? Remember you talked tough to him and he had your real name and you went snitching to a white man. This internet shyt is crazy.

Fred.
dwaynewade-smh.gif

and she's bushed