Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The most egregious thing is they bushed Nicole with the quickness when the exposal thread snowballed but waited a full 2 whole days to bush a KNOWN racist who scammed well intended posters on this board. Myself and I'm sure some other posters on here have been bushed for MUCH LESS. They ain't bush that man til THIS MORNING after it became apparent they couldn't just act like everyone didn't know what happened. Talking bout they were investigating. :comeon:Not even taking account the numerous times in the past he talked greazy about Black people and yet somehow never seem to accumulate enough warning points to get bushed....

And I don't even like Nicole but that don't seem right.But it is what it is I guess.

Let's look at the time line here.

Nicole started the thread Friday. It was up for damn near 24 hours before I noticed it. I'll get back to this in the other reply below.

Saturday evening I sent the thread to The Vault and told Houston "I need you to see this ASAP, boriquaking should be banned."

Houston responded at like 1 am saying he needed to check it out. I didn't see it until this morning, when I Bushed boriquaking because he wasn't banned yet.

Nicole should be released from the bushes early; I know she got sent up for going at the mods, but she called attention to the scammer and his racist history, which was legit work. Send all these alts that have popped up this week instead, gaddamn

I've told people a million times, if you want results file a report or contact Houston or I directly. People make these long ass elaborate threads "exposing" people, adding 30 steps to the process and then wonder why it takes so long.

As of right now, today, I don't even think Houston has read Nicole's thread. Which is why boriquaking is still around.

I 100% guarantee he would've seen a report, or PM though. But that's obviously not the point of any of this.

Fred.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread never got deleted, it got moved to The Vault for Houston to review. I'm the one that told him boriquaking should be banned.

Houston said he needs to do more research before he decides what to do.

Aside from that, mind your business. Me being white wasn't an issue when you were in my PMs crying about Mikey C trying to dox you, was it? Remember you talked tough to him and he had your real name and you went snitching to a white man?

This internet shyt is crazy.

Fred.
:mjlol::deadrose:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are masseuse parlors, strip clubs, worehouses, and women willing to do whatever for price or time.
Sex is easy to get.

Now what Nicole is, is a person who can draw posts from anyone, and use it against them.
Wait until she unleashes all my posts about short and fat.
Most folks would rather not be reminded of those posts or for others to remember them.

That is what I find fascinating most of all, she can turn the tides and sink ships, at will.

With that super power, she has many in the palm of her hands.
That is actually diabolical, and impressive.
:gucci:she's a fukking sociopath with no life. How deranged do you have to be to be impressed by some sorry ass loser spending hours using the search function and more often then not completely misrepresenting the quotes she dug up?

Daps
:gucci:she's a fukking sociopath with no life. How deranged do you have to be to be impressed by some sorry ass loser spending hours using the search function and more often then not completely misrepresenting the quotes she dug up?

I be trying to figure out... How do these Nicole dikk suckers (yes, dikk suckers cause Nicole is a MAN with a dikk :what:) square what "she" said about clits and prostates?

What types of mental gymnastics are they doing to get past this evidence:

wYI4JjC.png

That nxgga Nicole ain't sure if he got a prostate or not. :mjtf:

He think the clit is where the dikk goes :mjtf:

Then when he got called out on it, this was his response:

22AC4FCC-EC3C-49D0-9D20-8A00371FB876.png

:mjtf:

And this is supposed to be a "woman" in "her" 40s with 3 kids? :what:

No, this is a MAN, a homosexual man who WANTS to be a woman, but has never seen an actual vagina in his LIFE.

And if that sick mentally ill nxgga @Lazlowe Cravensworth is so impressed by somebody using a search function, then he should be worshiping me for all this evidence I dug up instead of being impressed by a dumbass ignorant mentally ill man (Nicole) who doesn't even know basic geography :what:

i3TED9H.png

62L6tPL.png

YIugpu6.png

And this is a lawyer? With 3 kids? Who is also a member of the Bloods? And who runs a babysitting business? And who runs a haircare business?

this is why that mentally ill transvestite fxggot shuts the hell up when I tell him to shut up and sit his dumbass down. Cause he knows I got the receipts. He tried to come at me and was threatening brehs in their inboxes to come at me - I got proof of that too. See exhibit A

a6HQmXz_d.png

That transvestite fxggot is scared to death of me cause he know I got the answers, Sway.

And honestly, I got even MORE dirt on him that I'm saving for the right time.

It boggles the mind to see some of these brehs on here defending this THING, when it's obvious it's not a "woman". I fear that some brehs are just "in too deep" :dame: to admit that they were wrong, and I think they done sent pics and all kinds of foolery to that tranny and the tranny is holding it over their heads to keep them in line.

Either that, or they already knew what the deal was, and that's what they're into :mjtf: :dame:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
That nxgga Nicole ain't sure if he got a prostate or not.

He think the clit is where the dikk goes

You posted this before and people agreed it was sarcastic, you keep posting the same screenshot but it's not really catching on. Whenever I point this out you insult me in a very vague way and change the topic.

First thread:
'the clit is where he puts his dikk duhh' sounds more like a joke if I'm being honest, it sounds sarcastic

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
You posted this before and people agreed it was sarcastic, you keep posting the same screenshot but it's not really catching on. Whenever I point this out you insult me in a very vague way and change the topic.

First thread:

If you lick chicks with dikks that's up to you breh we dont judge

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
There are masseuse parlors, strip clubs, worehouses, and women willing to do whatever for price or time.
Sex is easy to get.

Now what Nicole is, is a person who can draw posts from anyone, and use it against them.
Wait until she unleashes all my posts about short and fat.
Most folks would rather not be reminded of those posts or for others to remember them.

That is what I find fascinating most of all, she can turn the tides and sink ships, at will.

With that super power, she has many in the palm of her hands.
That is actually diabolical, and impressive.

Sounds like you both live fulfilling lives

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Why do y'all keep referring to that man @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 as "her"?
In some countries not using them's preferred pronouns is now considered a hate crime and people are catching real charges from misgendering trannies and fakkits online.

That said, I thought the coli detectives investigations concluded that @NicoleNumberSequence was a legit biological female a year or 2 ago?

If new evidence has come to light please don't post it :whoa:

I'll take yawl word for it
:scust:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Another post had a list of descriptions for her, you also have sociopath.
Any person who is interested in psychology would consider her fascinating.

Dude she created a new definition for racism out of thin air for the mod and boriqua guy
If it continued, she could have easily got the mod outta here and deservedly so boriqua outta here
For "racism"

Nobody knows if she doesnt like boriqua guy cause he puerto rican and she dominican
Their beef might seem petty yet they really dislike each other

I do not think it is only the search function, I think she remembers certain posts
For example she just put you on the list
Watch out

She has much support

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sounds like you both live fulfilling lives

Please do not assume what a persons life is like.
It is rude, and opens you up to questions.
For example do you go sky diving, kayaking, boating, oyster catching, skiing, deer hunting, and travel multiple destinations yearly?

I do none of those things
Point being, do not think your life is exciting, you only breathe.
Yes that is the most important thing you do daily, breathe
Helps the earth and trees

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I be trying to figure out... How do these Nicole dikk suckers (yes, dikk suckers cause Nicole is a MAN with a dikk :what:) square what "she" said about clits and prostates?

What types of mental gymnastics are they doing to get past this evidence:

wYI4JjC.png

That nxgga Nicole ain't sure if he got a prostate or not. :mjtf:

He think the clit is where the dikk goes :mjtf:

Then when he got called out on it, this was his response:

22AC4FCC-EC3C-49D0-9D20-8A00371FB876.png

:mjtf:

And this is supposed to be a "woman" in "her" 40s with 3 kids? :what:

No, this is a MAN, a homosexual man who WANTS to be a woman, but has never seen an actual vagina in his LIFE.

And if that sick mentally ill nxgga @Lazlowe Cravensworth is so impressed by somebody using a search function, then he should be worshiping me for all this evidence I dug up instead of being impressed by a dumbass ignorant mentally ill man (Nicole) who doesn't even know basic geography :what:

If we can admit that as you say "she " is not a she. Why is she so loved by hundreds on the coli?
Why when the last time she was taken down it took about 50 posters to join together?
She strong, and unstoppable.
How are you not victorious against a "tran"?