Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I read the quote before you quoted it. It's he-say-she-say about what he's said. I want to see actual posts from the user in question.

See the above.

Are you slow or something? What receipts are in this thread? Talking about a deleted thread is not receipts.
Ain't no he say she say breh. You super late to the party. Yet in here mad it seems? 164 comment yet it's "he say she say". Detailing the shyt you asking about in depth. You serious right now breh? You do realize that the same receipts you are asking about been posted in not one BUT two-three threads all which have been deleted because of that so what does that tell you? If you really eager to find it use the search function using boriquaking name and cocaine for example. Cause I don't think nobody in this thread save no screenshots of dude post history or going to post those screenshots due to them getting bushed etc. For that matter

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
That scamming ass Jew thread was also deleted
Yup I think it had more to do with someone claiming they were going to sent the info to Pharcyde. Dude was getting fried in that thread

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

Are these receipts not posts made by @boriquaking himself?

Why rely on "Nicole" ? I want to see these posts independent of a deleted thread.

There was a lot, this is the situation I remember.

In response to the thread 'we need to limit anti-black propaganda on the coli'

Go open up your own forum then and make your own rules.

Or go join the BlackTwitter subreddit. Idk what the answer you want is but sounds like you’re beat.

You mean when you (a non black person) told a black man to join the black people reddit section and stop bytching on here? That’s the last warning you got

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
You need to do that more than me, especially since you want me to search his username for the issue I didn't even ask for receipts on.
The early bird gets the worm . The above post is part of it. Breh respectfully you in this thread consistently repeating yourself AFTER breh and others done told you what done taken place. Anyone would read your posts and get a sense of annoyance because you CLEARLY not reading the posts in here and only responding and repeating yourself.

Nobody in here is going to post some screenshots that you missed out on cause you were late to the party breh. It no reason to continuously ask for screenshots when them.same screenshots is part of the reason that 2-3 threads on this subject. The Sccit thread and Nicole original thread where all the beef transpired. Why you think they haven't been posted in here? Also what you think if them same screenshots etc get posted in this thread. Not attacking you be jeez c'mon breh

Be well though ✌🏽

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The early bird gets the worm . Breh respectfully you in this thread consistently repeating yourself AFTER breh and others done told you what in the hell done taken place. Anyone would read your posts and get a sense of annoyance because you CLEARLY not reading the posts in here and only responding and repeating yourself

Nobody in here is going to post some screenshots that you missed out on cause you were late to the party breh. It no reason to continuously ask for screenshots when them.same screenshot is part of the reason that 2-3 threads on this subject
Respectfully, I don't give a damn what was told. I asked for receipts. Screenshots I did not ask for are not necessary to provide receipts. One person just attempted. The rest of y'all missing what I'm asking for.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Respectfully, I don't give a damn what was told. I asked for receipts. Screenshots I did not ask for are not necessary to provide receipts. One person just attempted. The rest of y'all missing what I'm asking for.
:camby: so you basically looking for someone to do ya homework for you cause you missed class lol please!!!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I read the quote before you quoted it. It's he-say-she-say about what he's said. I want to see actual posts from the user in question.

See the above.

Are you slow or something? What receipts are in this thread? Talking about a deleted thread is not receipts.

:gucci:

Are these receipts not posts made by @boriquaking himself?

Why rely on "Nicole" ? I want to see these posts independent of a deleted thread.
Nicole did all of the work. Take her off ignore to read, or look for yoursef. It's real, though. He's been flagrant for a minute.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:camby: so you basically looking for someone to do ya homework for you cause you missed class lol please!!!
Or I want to see how sensitive y'all are lol.
Nicole did all of the work. Take her off ignore to read, or look for yoursef. It's real, though. He's been flagrant for a minute.
Not taking her off ignore.

I'll correct: Not taking him off ignore.

Last edited: