Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Nicole should be released from the bushes early; I know she got sent up for going at the mods, but she called attention to the scammer and his racist history, which was legit work. Send all these alts that have popped up this week instead, gaddamn
The most egregious thing is they bushed Nicole with the quickness when the exposal thread snowballed but waited a full 2 whole days to bush a KNOWN racist who scammed well intended posters on this board. Myself and I'm sure some other posters on here have been bushed for MUCH LESS. They ain't bush that man til THIS MORNING after it became apparent they couldn't just act like everyone didn't know what happened. Talking bout they were investigating. :comeon:Not even taking account the numerous times in the past he talked greazy about Black people and yet somehow never seem to accumulate enough warning points to get bushed....

And I don't even like Nicole but that don't seem right.But it is what it is I guess.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
... because its embarassing. Its like letting your ex eat your ass and expecting the relationship to not go south at some point.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
... because its embarassing. Its like letting your ex eat your ass and expecting the relationship to not go south at some point.
I ate ass, it was a female :ufdup:, and nearly broke my neck

If you want to leave your girl, have either one of you start tossing salad, win win :salute: