Why exactly are we supposed to hate Jeff Bezos?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As far as I’m concerned, the man made his money legitimately. He saw a gap on the market and filled the gap by providing society what it needs. Yeah by filling that gap, he’s filled his pockets immensely so what? He didn’t make his money by exploiting the stock market, ponzi scheme. It’s a good old fashioned start a business and make it successful. So why exactly am I supposed to hate him?

Yeah he probably makes more money in a minute that I do in ten years so what? This hate for the man just baffles me. Look I’m not a bezos fan but I don’t hate him and as far as I’m concerned he’s earned his wealth :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood the hate

meanwhile politicians are taking bribes, being bought by lobbyists and under serving communities and only catch heat during elections

most people mad at bezos are mad at their lack of community resources but can’t even name their local councilman/woman
This. Unlike these useless politicians, he actually provides jobs and more importantly a service that has transformed all our lives.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think cause when you super rich and be trying to go to space and shyt you look like a villain and people don’t trust you. Like damn nikka what the fukk you tryna do in space? I don’t trust that shyt nikka. Stay ya ass on earth. That nikka Elon too. What the fukk type sneaky shyt y’all got going on? Ain’t no nikka tryna be no space cadet for fun. I can’t trust no nikka with no fukking rocket