Why don’t White people wash their hands after shytting and pissing?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Breh! Them motherfukkers are nasty as hell. Be turning a toilet into a damn fireworks display but don’t be applying NO kind of soap or water to they hands. Even worse I’m seeing brehs doing the same shyt. We just have a pandemic and these motherfukkers walking around like Juan Grouch, hands marinating the bubonic plague smh

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
primal-spear.gif

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Breh! Them motherfukkers are nasty as hell. Be turning a toilet into a damn fireworks display but don’t be applying NO kind of soap or water to they hands. Even worse I’m seeing brehs doing the same shyt. We just have a pandemic and these motherfukkers walking around like Juan Grouch, hands marinating the bubonic plague smh
I remember some White dormmates I had back in college considered it "sus" for me to use lotion on my skin. They thought that it was a "woman" thing.

That was definitely a cultural barrier for me lol.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They don’t like conforming to any rules. Even the rules of nature. These people sleep with dogs in their beds, don’t wash they legs, don’t clean their chicken properly, ughhhh and y’all want to breed with them.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Man a cac caught me on a bad day. Right when I was about to walk out the restroom he was he right behind me making a beeline from the urinal to door. I turned around and said “You not gonna wash your hands after pissing and then gonna touch this door? That’s fukking disgusting!”

Creh walked over to the sink like he didn’t know it existed. Looking back at me to see if I was still watching.

shyt is sick. Tiny bits of pee on your hands.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One peice of advice i can give anyone after working around some folks. If your office ever offer bagels etc where anyone can come help themselves and you ain't the first one after it arrives. Don't you dare touch that shyt.