Why don't posters here ever go into business together?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
For real I'd be leery as fukk going into business with somebody that posts all damn day on a message board while they're at work. The ones that don't post much it's hard to know who's about what.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Well after the Mollywtr incident nobody wants to take a risk, especially if the people wrking together don't have a plan with actually goals and shyt.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't trust nikkas with my finances. :mjpls: fukk I look like?

Zjwo4.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Way too many reasons to list. I did some minor business dealings with some SOHH cats and they didn't go that great IMO

-When you break it down, we're all just words on a screen with thousands of miles between us. Not really a smart choice to do business with each other.
-A lot of people aren't really who they say they are in their post. You a six figure IT nikka in your post but when we need $500 from you to get the ball rolling you freeze up
-You have to have a certain level of trust to do business with someone. You meet up with random internet nikkas and a month later your personal life is getting exposed on the internet for shyts and giggles just cause something went bad.
-You really don't know the work ethic of a name on a message board.I was in the thing binary was doing but i formally backed out due to a heavy workload but before i did. I noticed like 4 people doing the leg work in a 20+ person group then binary started having real life issues and the group slowed down. That's ridiculous.

that's just a few

Make no mistake, people are making moves through PMs but no one smart is gonna put it out in the open cause it attracts dudes who really aren't about shyt. I would like to see posters in and around the same area link up, look out, and help out but that's just wishful thinking.People still clown that pic of them SOHH cats meeting up in NY but they couldve been discussing business or something

oh and @The Nigerian You're full of shyt cause when you started posting about mollywatr a bunch of dudes was asking you about investing and whatnot and you brushed them off. Now that the other nikka took your duffel bag of bricks and left you for dead you crying foul on the coli's part. You could've been the change you crying about not happening now but you brushed them off. That's on you