Why don't posters here ever go into business together?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The admins purposefully foster an environment that is neither positive nor conducive for serious networking and ultimately detrimental to Black people.

This is pretty much the WorldStarHipHop of forums and it's fvcking sad.

People can't even reach out to other posters without being all weird and secretive about who the fvck they are. It's pathetic.

Such potential wasted on trolls and "fvckery."

It pisses me off that this is what we're limited to. White people don't even have to conspire against us. We just do ourselves in. They just come here, sit back and watch.

Just like WorldStar.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
The admins purposefully foster an environment that is neither positive nor conducive for serious networking and ultimately detrimental to Black people.

People can't even reach out to other posters without being all weird and secretive about who the fvck they are. It's pathetic.

It pisses me off that this is what we're limited to. White people don't even have to conspire against us. We just do ourselves in. They just come here, sit back and watch.

Just like WorldStar.

i dont know if i'd go as far as calling it worldstar but that's just because i'm kind of a fan of fukkery.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Just like WorldStar.

The Coli would be a crazy useful network site to network in, if you think about it :ohhh:

Too bad everyone is at everyone's throats.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The Coli would be a crazy useful network site to network in, if you think about it :ohhh:

Too bad everyone is at everyone's throats.
It's a forum culture thing. It comes from the top down.

I addressed it in a thread some time ago lamenting the culture of the "nameless, faceless troll" that seems to take precedence on here.

It's pathetic when the site owner is even afraid to identify himself on camera. When I saw that Forbez DVD interview the dude claiming to be the owner of TheColi came across as straight pvssy when he was afraid to say his own damn name. Like, what the fvck!?

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
Well on a constructive note...I've been trying to brainstorm about an investment opportunity/business partnership in upcoming years. I plan on getting what I can from real estate 3-5 years then being in business for myself. Can't spend more than 5 years convincing white people that brooklyn is safe and so worthy of their money. So if any tri-staters out there have something in the fledgling stages do share.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
It's a forum culture thing. It comes from the top down.

I addressed it in a thread some time ago lamenting the culture of the "nameless, faceless troll" that seems to take precedence on here.

It's pathetic when the site owner is even afraid to identify himself on camera. When I saw that Forbez DVD interview the dude claiming to be the owner of TheColi came across as straight pvssy when he was afraid to say his own damn name. Like, what the fvck!?
So disrespectful :wow:

@Brooklynzson @cook :popcorn:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just like WorldStar.

reason why we tryna get this up

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/message-for-coli-mods-admin-etc-poll-inside.186128/

if no action is taken, I'll have no choice but to agree

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Just like WorldStar.
That's what PM's are for...

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Is this a joke? People here are way too immature to go into business with. I'm not trying to look over my shoulder every time something doesn't go according to plan for fear of being "exposed". On top of that, there are like 5 people on this forum that have any type of business acumen yet everybody swears that they're the next Steve Jobs. The shyt I've read here from people that swore that they knew what they were talking about just makes me go :snoop: sometimes. This is a place that's mostly intended for talking shyt. If you're sharing your business plans on this board then you are an idiot or just an insecure person that's looking to brag to a bunch of people who don't know any better like @The Nigerian.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
What pisses me off to no end is that this is one of the few places where young black people congregate online and it's devoted to them tearing each other down.

All because the admins cater to aspie trolls who are scared of their own shadow. They don't have the balls to say "that sh!t isn't welcome here."

Instead the destruction of Black men and women is embraced for entertainment purposes and amazon links that nobody clicks on.

White people don't even need to think about oppressing Black people. The process is on auto pilot.

What the admins don't realize is that they're on a path that doesn't bode well for the long term health of an online community. Things can change if they want, but they better change before it's too little, too late.