Why don't posters here ever go into business together?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
What pisses me off to no end is that this is one of the few places where young black people congregate online and it's devoted to them tearing each other down.

All because the admins cater to aspie trolls who are scared of their own shadow. They don't have the balls to say "that sh!t isn't welcome here."

Instead the destruction of Black men and women is embraced for entertainment purposes and amazon links that nobody clicks on.

White people don't even need to think about oppressing Black people. The process is on auto pilot.

What the admins don't realize is that they're on a path that doesn't bode well for the long term health of an online community. Things can change if they want, but they better change before it's too little, too late.
nikka shut the fukk up. You're still salty cause your attitude towards the people on here got you shytted on something fierce. Let's not act like you didn't have it coming. Quit trying to act like this is some anti black growth propaganda. There's a lot of good folk on here, the smooth3d(RIP) thread proved that yet again, but you can't rub them the wrong way and then act like its all good when you would like/want/need their support. shyt posters get shytted on period, quit trying to make it a black/white thing. Quit being a hoe.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I got an deal where we can get an xbox one or 400 bucks.

Anyway you need 11 referrals. You sign up under the referral link, signup for an "a" list offer. I'd recommend a free credit report one, don't pay money and get a free xbox...just make sure you cancel during free period so you don't get charged (don't cancel too early though, if it's a 30 days free trial wait about 2 weeks....if it's a 7 day trial wait 4-5 days)

Referral Link

http://www.YourFreeXboxOne.com/index.php?ref=744765

and then email me at LEONJETSON1@GMAIL.COM with the following info:

1. Your COLI username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link
5. What offer was done
6. A screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you did (this is if you didn't receive instant credit)

Once the current referral link gets 11 referrals the next one moves up.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
nikka shut the fukk up. You're still salty cause your attitude towards the people on here got you shytted on something fierce. Let's not act like you didn't have it coming. Quit trying to act like this is some anti black growth propaganda. There's a lot of good folk on here, the smooth3d(RIP) thread proved that yet again, but you can't rub them the wrong way and then act like its all good when you would like/want/need their support. shyt posters get shytted on period, quit trying to make it a black/white thing. Quit being a hoe.

@The Nigerian is a hypocrite. How does someone who claim to be so pro-black always seem to be the only black dude in all the pictures he's taking? :usure:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Oh, and before people say some "You're just mad" nonsense know that I've been online for over a decade and I've done some serious networking on various forums. Hell, my first corporate gig came from a referral from a guy on a forum.

This could happen a lot more on here but nope, "fvckery" is more important to these idiots.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Go outside of TLR and you'll see people do work with each other.

From the podcasts, to the music, to the IT Business Conglomerates. shyt there's even a law firm that was started.....Breh & Associates, LLC :blessed: