Why don't people like to go on dates ?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicca im sayin in general,She does that she pays the bill :manny: it makes them the phone away quick

I know you were saying in general. As am I.

The sheer ineptitude, socially, that it requires for someone to be scrolling on their phone while being out with someone is disgusting to me. I'm an old head though.

:damn:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Im introverted so i dont care to go out period, yet a date anyway. And i hate spending money on some random chick that might be just using use me as a free meal ticket.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
We all play the field and try to keep people around as "options ". this puts men in a fukked up position because we could waist a lot of money and effort on a woman who isnt really interested. Hang out / Netflix dates are a low risk way to screen people

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because dates are a waste of time, imo. I feel it's always so forced and then if you're a person like me you don't want to be bothered with the whole who should pay thing. Also, I have weird availibility so dating during normal hours is very difficult and you don't want to be available late at night because then you could be looked at as a jump off *sigh*

With that said, I'm not sure if there is a better way than a series of dates to get to know someone.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The one and only time I bought a non-White American Woman flowers she was a Flamenco dancer and invited me to her show so I figured it would help her get more tips.

Can you believe that ungrateful bytch said "It's not working out" blah blah the next day over text. She is like you are too nice and sensitive. :ohlawd: bytch for some $5 flowers I picked up not one block a way from the venue you consider that to be "too nice". I wasn't pissed off - More like mind boggling in what the fukk is wrong with Women born in this country today.:damn: I figured since she was Latina she'd be more grateful but I failed to confirm where she was born which was my bad. Did my research later and found out she was born in the Bronx. Go figure. I'll take the L on that one:rudy:.

And no this is not an isolated experience. Had a couple of other dudes report the same kind of thing all from Latinas born in the U.S. However, in retrospect at least they had the common decency to wait until the next day. A Black American Woman probably would have tried to clown you on the spot. :shaq2:

So anyways the girl was Puerto Rican I should have known better they need a nikka to grab their throat and tell them to "Get on the ground and suck that dikk".

Funny how then I was looking for something long term right - Then when I said fukk it and started just looking for p*ssy, long-term options pop up. This is Women's logic and how they operate:francis: Back then I was a Junior to the Game so still waiting for my big break.

So realistically in 2015 and beyond I don't think a Westernized Woman can truly respect a chivalrous Man. They just aren't programmed to do it by the media, friends and family. You show up to the date, open the door for her, walk on the car side of the sidewalk and she thinks you're a punk or a push over:camby:.

But that nikka that blasted their anus out last night and brought them some dro - "Yeah he is sooooo hubby material". :pachaha:

This is why dating is no longer a thing in America. Ladies act feminine and appreciative and maybe it will come back. Otherwise STFU and stop complaining and take that dikk. :russ:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The one and only time I bought a non-White American Woman flowers she was a Flamenco dancer and invited me to her show so I figured it would help her get more tips.

Can you believe that ungrateful bytch said "It's not working out" blah blah the next day over text. She is like you are too nice and sensitive. :ohlawd: bytch for some $5 flowers I picked up not one block a way from the venue you consider that to be "too nice". I wasn't pissed off - More like mind boggling in what the fukk is wrong with Women born in this country today.:damn: I figured since she was Latina she'd be more grateful but I failed to confirm where she was born which was my bad. Did my research later and found out she was born in the Bronx. Go figure. I'll take the L on that one:rudy:.

And no this is not an isolated experience. Had a couple of other dudes report the same kind of thing all from Latinas born in the U.S. However, in retrospect at least they had the common decency to wait until the next day. A Black American Woman probably would have tried to clown you on the spot. :shaq2:

So anyways the girl was Puerto Rican I should have known better they need a nikka to grab their throat and tell them to "Get on the ground and suck that dikk".

Funny how then I was looking for something long term right - Then when I said fukk it and started just looking for p*ssy, long-term options pop up. This is Women's logic and how they operate:francis: Back then I was a Junior to the Game so still waiting for my big break.

So realistically in 2015 and beyond I don't think a Westernized Woman can truly respect a chivalrous Man. They just aren't programmed to do it by the media, friends and family. You show up to the date, open the door for her, walk on the car side of the sidewalk and she thinks you're a punk or a push over:camby:.

But that nikka that blasted their anus out last night and brought them some dro - "Yeah he is sooooo hubby material". :pachaha:

This is why dating is no longer a thing in America. Ladies act feminine and appreciative and maybe it will come back. Otherwise STFU and stop complaining and take that dikk. :russ:
:scust: All this male bitterness stinking up the Salon.